Author Topic: Clam X200 pro thermal  (Read 5547 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Clam X200 pro thermal
« Reply #30 on: Dec 07, 2018, 08:46 AM »
Iceshanty militia flag, top right hand corner of the page click on proshop they can be purchased with a militia membership or you can purchase just the iceshanty.com flags. The militia flags are definitely the best looking ones in my book
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #31 on: Dec 16, 2020, 08:58 AM »
Got a couple videos put together on how I prep this for the season and the 1st set up for ice camping. 1st ones a bit long but there was a few things to cover. 2nd way shorter and shot at Henry's lake Idaho. Enjoy  :thumbsup:

Also added a shelf and a couple nets today

Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Jan 11, 2021, 03:37 PM »
Shot another clip of the set up while fishing. Enjoy

Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Rowdie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Old Wrestling Coach
« Reply #33 on: Feb 05, 2021, 10:32 PM »
This may be how I modify my flip over if I ever do.   I would be MUCH more comfortable with a deck like that.   Dog would love too.  How much wider will your side pieces be when you redo it.  And where did you get the seat mount brackets?
"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"  Dan Gable

Offline Rowdie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Old Wrestling Coach
« Reply #34 on: Feb 05, 2021, 10:37 PM »
This I such a good idea I'm wondering why they don't come like this.
"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"  Dan Gable

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #35 on: Feb 11, 2021, 08:09 AM »
This may be how I modify my flip over if I ever do.   I would be MUCH more comfortable with a deck like that.   Dog would love too.  How much wider will your side pieces be when you redo it.  And where did you get the seat mount brackets?

This I such a good idea I'm wondering why they don't come like this.

Thanks Rowdie, It would be great if they did come atleast partially set up with the top deck maybe like a few different configuration options. My sides will be atleast 12-15in wide when I redo them. The seat set ups are just some old boat stuff I had laying around. It can all be searched on amazon or what ever online places you like to look at. Just search boat seat mounts. Only draw back is you really have to watch that post in the tub so you dont crush nothing important. I put soft things in that area like my sleeping bag, shoes, ect...There's other videos of some of the set ups the guys I fish with have on my youtube channel. They get a little fancier than I do with multiple doors for access to the tub. I just prefer one big door. Maximize all the tub for gear when needed with nothing in they way.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.