The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Hell Creek/Ft Peck  (Read 11922 times)

Offline carpsnager

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Hell Creek/Ft Peck
« Reply #60 on: Feb 21, 2010, 10:22 AM »
just got home last night after five days of fishing and it was slow,slow,slow.We fished just past beebe coulee bay.We fished a point in side a bay in 7 to 20 fow and caught 15 pike there and all were 10 to 14 pounds.Tryed a few spots around the G marker with not much luck,one buddy caught a 8 pound walleye and the only walleye of the week.From all the people we talk to it sounds like we did a alot better then most.(15 pike,1 walleye,1 sauger 6in,2 lakers,1 perch and 1 rainbow 6in.Three people 160 hours of fishing slow,slow,slow.

Offline OUTHNTN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Nothing makes a bigger fish than one almost caught
« Reply #61 on: Feb 28, 2010, 12:05 PM »
HEADIN' TO HELL CREEK MARCH 4-8.  JUST CURIOUS IF THE WARM WEATHER HAS STARTED ANY MELTING AROUND THE EDGES?  I'M GUESSING PROBABLY NOT SINCE IT'S STILL BEEN COLD AROUND JORDAN, BUT ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!  ANYONE BEEN THERE LATELY?

Offline doublehaul

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Doublehaul
« Reply #62 on: Feb 28, 2010, 02:59 PM »
It's been cold every night. Ice is still good around the edges and should hold out for a while.
So many fish, so little time.

Offline doublehaul

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Doublehaul
« Reply #63 on: Mar 01, 2010, 10:14 AM »
Thanks, That was second hand information that I posted Jigmaster.
So many fish, so little time.

Offline fishermike

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #64 on: Mar 01, 2010, 10:48 PM »
just got home rom hell creek. a little bit of water by boat launch there but nothing to worry about. was fishing east of southerlin bay and ice is good there. was warm when i left today but still very chilly at night.

Offline OUTHNTN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Nothing makes a bigger fish than one almost caught
« Reply #65 on: Mar 01, 2010, 11:18 PM »
THANX FOR THE INFO.  I'LL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR BAD SPOTS.  DOES ANYONE THINK I'LL HAVE TROUBLE PULLING A 10' TRAILER BEHIND THE 4 WHEELER?  A BUDDY SAID THE DRIFTS WERE HARD TO BUST THRU, SO IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT CUTTING THE TRAILER TIRES THRU THE DRIFTS.  WE'RE HEADING EAST OF SUTHERLIN.  NOT SURE YET OF NORTH OR SOUTH SHORE.  HAVEN'T BEEN THAT DIRECTION YET THIS YEAR, SO WE'LL SEE.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.