Author Topic: Weherspann Lake  (Read 704 times)

Offline Clunk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Weherspann Lake
« on: Jan 25, 2011, 07:10 PM »
Hey, has anyone been fishing Weherspann??  Just wondering thinking about hitting it tomorrow but would like to hear something Good before going out!?
Maybe a rookie at this game but willing to travel for the BITE....
Jiffy Pro4 8 in auger Clam Yukon Marcum LX 5 Muck boots. Xwife got the 4wheeler so I'm dragging it if I cant drive on the lake....

Offline Outdoor_Joe_26

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Weherspann Lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2011, 10:20 PM »
I've been hearing mixed results from that lake lately.

We fished the road bed on Saturday evening in the snow storm.  Saw alot of fish on the flasher but they weren't interested in anything we dropped in front of them.  Everybody we talked to over in that area wasn't having much of any luck either. 
God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy!<br /><br />[IMG]

Offline medicfisherman988

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2011, 10:49 PM »
Is Weherspann all closed up finally,

Just wondering if it is locked up tight now that we have had a lot of cold weather.

Any info would be appreciated

Offline Hooligan

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 25, 2011, 11:29 PM »
It's been locked and open, locked and open.  Really sketchy ice on some of it right now, too.  I was out today and found a spot that I've been fishing to only have 3 inches of ice. 
I fished further north today and caught a pile of 8-8.5" gills.  It's a tough bite right now, but they can be had.

Offline Clunk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2011, 12:51 AM »
Any pointers would be appreciated!  Tips or hot spots!?  Never fished it before! Going early tomorrow before work! Cant waste much time!
Maybe a rookie at this game but willing to travel for the BITE....
Jiffy Pro4 8 in auger Clam Yukon Marcum LX 5 Muck boots. Xwife got the 4wheeler so I'm dragging it if I cant drive on the lake....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.