Author Topic: New to this forum want to team up with someone for this ice fishing season  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Preettiwana

• IceShanty Rookie
Hi I m new to this forum n see lots of fishing enthusiasts. I Fish alone most of times live in West Island. For this ice fishing season I want to team up with some fishing friends. My plans for this year are to go Lake Simcoe, Bay of Quinte, fish in Eastern Ontario lakes around Kingston and Ottawa, also to explore around good spots in Montreal. Will share ride, costs. Have everything to ice fish. Thanks  :)

Offline 1buck1

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey, I live in Laval and i'm always on the ice all winter long. I know a lot of good spot but i'm always trying new one for the challenge. If you want we can go together try to find some good spot near montreal with the help of navionic app.

Francis ,30 yo from laval

Offline Preettiwana

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey bro any success with dead minnows. I bought at Dorion West Island theses minnows r rotten in fish oil. How u r fishing these days. I tried once this weekend for pike but no luck. Do u know any better place for good minnows. Thanks

Offline 1buck1

• IceShanty Rookie
i went 4 times for perch only with a jigging rod and i did OK . between 20 and 50 perch each time. i didn't look for minnow i don't know..

Offline Preettiwana

• IceShanty Rookie
Hi bro any plans for coming weekend. It’s too cold but may be can try with pop up shelter or heater. But very hard with Tipups. Btw I m 34 yr working as commercial truck driver. Mostly fish on weekends. Can I join If u have any outing can call 5146992831

Offline 1buck1

• IceShanty Rookie
I mostly fish in the weekday . if you have any day off between monday and friday, just tell me .

Offline Preettiwana

• IceShanty Rookie
Can we go this Monday. U can call me or pm me.it would be -20 that day but we can fish in shelter.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.