Author Topic: Leader Knot  (Read 945 times)

Offline HUNTnFISHSD

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Die Hard Fisherman
Leader Knot
« on: Jan 17, 2013, 05:21 PM »
 I have tried tying snell knots but I can't seem to get 20 pound fluorocarbon on a #4 hook. I still want to tie a snell knot but does anyone have any info on a video or a page that has the easiest way to tie a snell knot?

Offline Loudmouth879

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
Re: Leader Knot
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2013, 06:01 PM »

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2n

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2013, 05:31 AM »
i' have been using it  for as long as i remember  ,nice video  but you only need to just go through the eyelet once, and give little extra length to the tag end make a loop big enough to put your index and middle fingers  in and just rotate over the tag 5 times , pull main and tag at the same time , I use it from steam trout to king salmon  just a little practice , and maybe some day i will have better computer skills and be able to show somethings like this

Offline Loudmouth879

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2013, 11:15 AM »
i' have been using it  for as long as i remember  ,nice video  but you only need to just go through the eyelet once, and give little extra length to the tag end make a loop big enough to put your index and middle fingers  in and just rotate over the tag 5 times , pull main and tag at the same time , I use it from steam trout to king salmon  just a little practice , and maybe some day i will have better computer skills and be able to show somethings like this

just make a step by step video and put it on youtube

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2n

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.