Author Topic: Anyone fished cascade?  (Read 1116 times)

Offline ICEROOOKIE23

• IceShanty Rookie
  • FISH FOR LIFE
Anyone fished cascade?
« on: Jan 14, 2009, 10:26 PM »
anybody been out on the ice at cascade? how was the fishin? how do you enter the derby thats going on up there?whats the derby all about?
                                                                       icerookie

Offline idahoiceman

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Anyone fished cascade?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2009, 05:56 PM »

Fished Cascade on Tuesday on the south end. Caught 3-trout & 6-perch all in 28' of water. Fished from 8:00 - 5:30. The fishing was pretty slow for the most part. Ice was roughly 10-12".

Offline plumrob

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2009, 08:47 AM »
Fished it Monday. Caught a couple of messes of Perch. And a couple of nice 1.5 -2 lb trout. 12 or so inches of good ice.
The derby is sponsored by Tackle Toms, sign up there. It's all about fun and getting out on the ice.
"We were not put on this earth to judge, just to observe"

Offline Iceman714

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2009, 07:44 PM »
New site member.  I used to fish Tackle Tom's ice derby every year, unfortunately I couldn't make it last year.  It's a lot of fun and great for the wives and kids to.  This year its February 14th and 15th. Registration is $10 for the weekend and you register at Tackle Tom's when ever you arrive (I think they open at 8 on Those days).  Tom and Mike used to (not sure if they do anymore) rent out hand augers for like $10 also then when you return it sometimes you get your money back or it goes into the pot also.

** Does anybody know how the fishing is going between the Golf Course and Blue Heron???  That's my favorite spot. ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.