Author Topic: FINALLY! FIRST LAKERS Through the Ice! Dr. Cro is dialed!  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
Last Weekend was one of the funnest times I've had fishing in my life and easily the funnest time I've had ice fishing!!! My GF and I got into our first Lake Trout through the ice and for her, her first Lakers EVER! It was a really fun time out there and couldn't have asked for a better setting...GORGEOUS SCENERY, great sunny late ice weather, and the company was outstanding! Always nice when you go fishing with some new people and you all get along and have fun!

The morning was a little rough...The Gas Augur broke, my Drill augur got messed up (blades broke), and I didn't bring my backup hand auger :-\
Thankfully Dr.Cro Pulled through and got some holes drilled so we didn't have to all share 4 lol. A little determination and chisling can go a long way!
COfishBRO (owner of the gas auger) decided to drive off and found a random guy working in his driveway and borrowed his tools to fix the gas auger; after he returned and drilled some holes, the bite was on!!! Finicky but we all landed some after that!

This was a really fun video edit project and I found myself smiling a lot while editing; reliving the moments! Lots of fun times out there! Hope you decide to check out the video and enjoy, if not, hope you enjoyed the story and some pics!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.