Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Oye  (Read 600 times)

Offline strike1st

• Team IceShanty Regular
Oye
« on: Jan 06, 2019, 01:01 AM »
DECEMBER:
No Ice locally, can't get North
Christmas Day Daughter Gets the Flu, I get a new Eskimo 949i from the Mrs., No Ice
Dec. 30th - guy whose legally blind and hasnt had a drivers license since 2002 backs into my truck and runs; witnesses rock cops get him. Waiting on insurance adjuster, No Ice.

JANUARY:

1st - Happy New Y.......Wife gets the flu, No Ice
2nd - I get the Flu - Near Death, missed call from insurance adjuster...to heck with the ice
4th - can hold things in from both ends and can venture further than 15ft from bathroom, WTH?! Flat Tire, No Ice
5th - get RIM repaired, start smitty sled, bath tub backs up, chemicals no worky, cheap snake won't work - No Ice

Current:

have to miss morning church, waiting for 8 am and Menards to open, by new pipes, drain, snake etc. Repair drain and sanitary run. Hopefully in time to get unstinkified in time for Church Big Buck Night at 5pm. Maybe finish Smitty Sled...we still Have no Ice!

And that is my rant sad story so far. Is it 2020 yet?

"All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory" motto of the King's Guard in ancient Greece.

Offline scout 2

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Oye
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2019, 05:38 AM »
Could have been worse. Your stool could have backed up when you needed it the most

Offline strike1st

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2019, 08:13 AM »
My thoughts exactly!
"All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory" motto of the King's Guard in ancient Greece.

Offline jdgambler

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2019, 09:03 AM »
your alive and free
I'd rather be fishing than sleeping

Offline Doeslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2019, 10:50 AM »
Im in the same sinking boat.... I bougjt a new truck this year with a plow for the winter.... Currently broke. With no ice or anow in the near future.... Anyone wanna buy a plow? Lol
Catch and release, into the grease!
"gotta be somebody needs some killin" ~ Major Payne

Offline strike1st

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 06, 2019, 12:02 PM »
Sanitary is all repaired... think I will finish my Smitty Sled.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.