The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Sportsman's Warehouse  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Icejigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sportsman's Warehouse
« on: Dec 21, 2006, 03:10 PM »
Just saw that they are opening a new store in Bozeman, Mat 24th. I have heard they have decent prices, has any one shopped the one in Missoula?

Offline Walltrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Sportsman's Warehouse
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2006, 03:49 PM »
I really like the one in Missoula.  They have an awesome fishing selection that I have not found anywhere else in the state.  Their prices seem pretty good too.  I have found cheaper on line but as far as brick and mortar stores in Montana, they are good.  I wish Helena would get one.  I always try to stop at the one in Missoula when I go there.

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Giera

Online meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2006, 08:08 PM »
Coming next fall

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2006, 08:52 PM »
Just saw that they are opening a new store in Bozeman, Mat 24th. I have heard they have decent prices, has any one shopped the one in Missoula?
we have one in pittsburgh great all around store can even email them with comments etc. they have a hog board and a reports board   mofish
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Walltrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2006, 09:36 AM »
Coming next fall

I had heard that but never seen anything official.  Do you know where they are going to be?

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Giera

Online meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2006, 02:21 PM »
Next to the interstate in that field by power townsend, across Custer from Lowes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.