Author Topic: Winchester  (Read 790 times)

Offline infamusc

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hard water fanatic
Winchester
« on: Aug 29, 2016, 07:04 AM »
Worthy information. Winchester lake boat ramp has a huge detour due to bridge repair. Add 20 min's to your trip if your coming from Winsted, Canton area. Im posting it here because Im not on the other site.

Offline GerGa

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Winchester
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2016, 08:04 PM »
I called Winchester Public Works and they estimate that it will be done by the end of November.  It is a much simpler bridge than usual.  The bridge is about 400ft east of the Lake Winchester entrance.
     When I was there, I parked my car and walked my kayak 400ft instead of driving miles around to the other side.

Offline ATrexOnTheIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • WOMAN SEEKS LARGEMOUTH BASS
Re: Winchester
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2016, 01:43 PM »
Worthy information. Winchester lake boat ramp has a huge detour due to bridge repair. Add 20 min's to your trip if your coming from Winsted, Canton area. Im posting it here because Im not on the other site.

Hey fellow cantonite  remember you from last season. noticed your post and cant believe its still goin on. was there a few months ago and its a haul with the boat around the lake for sure. hope its ready by ice time. maybe we'll see you out there for early ice!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.