Author Topic: Mustang Classic Sportsman Survival/Floater Coat?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Loggy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Mustang Classic Sportsman Survival/Floater Coat?
« on: Jan 02, 2012, 06:22 AM »
Anyone own one or have any input? I see they are USCG Class III approved. Looking for dual purpose outerware for ice plus cold water boating that is USCG approved.

Thanks.

Product Features:
United States Coast Guard Type III Approval
Full-Length storm flap
Internal waist belt
Fleece-lined front pockets
Great for all you on-the-water activities

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description                                                                                                                                                                                   Based on the original Mustang Floater Coat, the Classic Flotation Coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth and durability. Most importantly, the coat's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, the Classic Coat adds up to an unbeatable value.

Offline Loggy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Mustang Classic Sportsman Survival/Floater Coat?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05, 2012, 06:46 AM »
Oh Well guess no one has one etc. ...should have mine in a few days.  I will post-up how i like it.  Likely will get more use in cold water boating vs ice action the way this winter is going! lol

Offline Loggy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:41 PM »
UPS Brown dropped my Mustang Classic Sportsman Survival/Floater Coat off late today! Man...my guess is that this thing could float the Titanic!!  lol

Extremely well made with HD stiching throughout, very comfortable, plus roomy pockets.  Think I found the ultimate ticket to cover my cold water boating plus ice fishin with coat meeting/exceeding USCG certification at a very reasonable cost of approx cost of  150 including shipping!!  Link below for anyone interested.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:   

http://www.amazon.com/Mustang-Survival-Classic-Flotation-X-Large/dp/B002IV4LCM/ref=sr_1_5?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1325896782&sr=1-5

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:44 PM »
The older suits are kind of stiff.

Offline Loggy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:51 PM »
The older suits are kind of stiff.

Yep...this is a survival/floater coat...not a suit. Very comfortable...

I wasn't surprised at all with the outstanding quality/features  I found that Mustang incorporated into their Sportsman Survival/Floater Coat with Mustang Survival Co. being an established/proven leader in the industry!! :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.