The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: easy way to upload pictures to your post  (Read 370 times)

Offline cwmilost

• IceShanty Rookie
easy way to upload pictures to your post
« on: Jan 26, 2010, 04:22 PM »
go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account then upload a picture from you computer to the website. now when you click on your image you want. they will give you a image code for you pic along with other codes. copy and paste the img code to your post in the message box and you will have a picture on your post. now you have a place to store you pictures online so you can use them on iceshanty. this is one of the best places i found to do this. i would like to hear if anybody else uses any other place that is good also

Offline cwmilost

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: easy way to upload pictures to your post
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2010, 04:29 PM »
i made the post because i have been seeing a lot of people not knowing how to get pictures on this website. any picture that can be used on this website has to be on the internet. you can not just upload them from you computers hard drive. the help tab on this website is not very clear on how to put pictures in you post. if your not good with the internet and or computers this can be confusing to most people . i hope this helps some people out there.reply if this does or if you need more help

Offline solman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • TEAM MICHIGAN
Re: easy way to upload pictures to your post
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2010, 05:06 PM »
FYI You can modify your post without adding a post.  Just click modify and make your changes/additions then click save.  ::)

Hope this help you. Have a way cool day!  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.