Author Topic: walleye location  (Read 3800 times)

JV

walleye location
« on: Jan 08, 2004, 11:29 AM »
Can anyone tell me where and at what depths you can find walleyes during the day and at night on a small lake?
thanks

fish4life

Re:walleye location
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2004, 07:10 PM »
At sunrise and early morning you can find eyes roaming near drop-offs and in shallow waters.  In the afternoon when the weather warms up you'll find eyes roaming the bottoms in the colder water.  At night they come back to shallow waters where they can ambush baitfish. Hope this helps. Fish4Life!  8)

Offline TroutFishingBear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • almost 22" cuttbow, took 6 minutes to land
Re:walleye location
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2004, 10:37 PM »
The last post was extremely accurate, but I must add something. If the lake has a lot of perch, sometimes fish in the flats.
if anybody from michigan will help me out with the lakes and stuff up here I'd really appreciate it since I'm new to the area.

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: walleye location
« Reply #3 on: Feb 04, 2004, 07:49 PM »
I've been seeing alot of walleye's in about 12ft of water during the day on the aqua-vu. I was pretty suprised, thought they would be in the deeper parts of the lake.

peple of the perch

« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2004, 09:55 AM »
is it hard to catch walleyes

Offline walleye1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 05, 2004, 12:21 PM »
Like most fish it pretty much depends on the day. Some days they're suicidal other days they don't want to know anything.

sweet446

« Reply #6 on: Feb 24, 2004, 03:15 PM »
hey guys u gotta help me out here please talk to the admin he keeps stealing from me he takes my posts and 3 pages of this topic in perch of mine please help me out and i didnt even do anything and i didnt cheat either.!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'(

Offline Mugz

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 24, 2004, 05:36 PM »
Hey, bud......you don't need to post that on every thread here. Just please be reasonable with your posts.
Use the site to GAIN info for future knowledge. There are a lot of guys here willing to help you out, give them a chance. Read the info here, use it your next time out, then comment when you get back. Just go easy on the posts please. It's not an on-line chat, just a place for you learn......
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
-Frank Zappa

slick50

« Reply #8 on: Feb 24, 2004, 07:33 PM »
hey guys u gotta help me out here please talk to the admin he keeps stealing from me he takes my posts and 3 pages of this topic in perch of mine please help me out and i didnt even do anything and i didnt cheat either.!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'(

so what does this have to do with walleye location? admin is stealing your posts? in perch? and you didn't cheat? did i miss something???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.