Author Topic: Nebraskan new to the board  (Read 1182 times)

Offline walleyefisher

• IceShanty Rookie
Nebraskan new to the board
« on: Dec 27, 2005, 10:21 AM »
Yes, I too have an ice fishing problem ;D ;D
I live in Weeping Water (South of Omaha and East of Lincoln)
I fish farm ponds in the area, Burchard Lake, Zorinsky, Wherspann, Branched Oaks, the Valentine refugee usually twice a year, and make a trip to Waubay SD once a year. 

I have a green doublewide flipover shelter with "Marine General" on the side, and a four door white F350 with a topper on it so if you see me come say HI.

Offline 1TIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SAFE ICE TO ALL !
Re: Nebraskan new to the board
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2005, 11:18 AM »
I USED TO LIVE IN HUSKER TERRITORY TOO ! IM NOW IN NEW YORK . I USED TO LIVE IN RAVENNA .. A LITTLE FARM COMMUNITY NORTH OF KEARNEY 20 MILES . I ALSO USED TO FISH FARM PONDS BOY DO I MISS THAT .YOU SHOULD TRY SOME OF THE INTERSTATE LAKES I USED TO DO PRETTY GOOD ON SOME OF THEM .
ANOTHER PLACE IS TWIN LAKES BY PLEASANT DALE JUST EAST OF LINCOLN . USED TO CATCH SOME REALLY NICE PIKE THERE . FOR WALLIES SHERMAN DAM BY LOUP CITY WAS MY CHOICE .
NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THIS AND ITS THEIR MISTAKE BUT TRY THE LOCAL GOLF COURSES ! I HAV CAUGHT A LOT OF FISH IN WATER HAZARDS . MOST WILL LET YOU FISH THEM BECAUSE OF BEING OFF SEASON AND DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE DEPTH... SOME OF THEM CAN GET SOME DEEP WATER .
GOOD LUCK AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU DO !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.