Utah > Ice Fishing Utah

Surprise Surprise

(1/2) > >>

muskyon46:
So i've had my jet sled xl going on 15 years or so. Its been drug from here to alaska in that time or atleast it seems and the bottom shows it. So i was looking to upgrade last year when i spotted a really nice sled combo at costco (75in pelican sled, nylon runners built into the sled , tow bar and cover) for $150. When i went to pick it up at the end of last season they were gone  :'( :'( so i just thought oh well i'll just get one another time. Well for my bday today my girl hooked me up

Man was i surprised  :o :o  :woot: :woot: She's the greatest, i had been eye balling a cot for the new tent to take to the burbot bash, theres always christmas. If you look at the 1st pic it appears the new clam is gonna fit in there nicely  :thumbsup:  Apparently they only carry these seasonally and they still have a few left in riverdale

Utahman22:
 ;D Thats a good women! I will hav eto go check them out to see if they have any left

phishinphool:
Happy Birthday Homey!!!

muskyon46:

--- Quote from: Utahman22 on Nov 29, 2012, 10:16 AM --- ;D Thats a good women! I will hav eto go check them out to see if they have any left
--- End quote ---

Yes she is. If they dont have any down your way im sure they will in riverdale

muskyon46:

--- Quote from: phishinphool on Nov 29, 2012, 02:33 PM ---Happy Birthday Homey!!!
--- End quote ---

Thanks bro  @)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version