Utah > Ice Fishing Utah

Burbot bash

(1/3) > >>

Utahman22:
Is any one gettin together for the burbot bash this year?  ;D

muskyon46:
Oh ya, me fishonone and about 5 other of our buddies do it every year. We get pretty spread out up there, but our 4 man team stays pretty close as we just go for the good time. The other guys are a little more serious about it and want big #'s. One of our team members did take third last year in the size catagory with this hog

but our #'s sucked. In fact all i caught last year was lake trout and a good buzzz. lol There is a little info about this year bash in the events and tourneys thread at the top of the utah board. As soon as more info is available i'll forward it to hoosier and have him add it

Utahman22:
That is awesome!  :o Do you guys go up around buck board? How much did that thing weigh?

muskyon46:
We do fish around buckboard if theres safe enough ice in that area. Cant remember the weight exactly it was over 33in though. Would luv to fish there every year as you can walk to the fishin from your trailer, but as momma nature would have it the ice just does not go that far south every year  :'( i would luv to fish anvil every year  :thumbsup:  lakers during the day and burbot at night

IDbasser:
where do you fish for the burbot?  I would like to possibly make a trip down there to try to catch some. I have never seen a burbot before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version