Author Topic: warm weather  (Read 1988 times)

Offline bottomofthebelt

• IceShanty Rookie
warm weather
« on: Feb 16, 2017, 03:17 PM »
I have reservations for the 24th feb. Wanting to know if there will be any fishing after this weather im leaning towards canceling.  Thanks. Stuck in ks

Offline royjulius

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Top 5 Pike:14-5,15-5,15-10,17-0,18-4, 2B cont.
Re: warm weather
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2017, 03:26 PM »
Its not looking good, but Deerfield might still be safe.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline bottomofthebelt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2017, 03:30 PM »
Thats how i was feeling thanks for the input wish i could have came last weekend i geuss next year thanks again

Offline Piking Icehole

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 19, 2017, 09:33 AM »
Yup, royjulius is right.  I'm hoping to get out one more time and Deerfield is the best bet and..........the best fishing if you are looking for perch!  We are supposed to get hit with some snow Wed and Thur but temps are not going to drop too low but who knows.  I am sure you'll be able to get on the ice but be careful......we don't want to lose a fellow fisherman  ;)
Fish Fear me.....

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2017, 11:04 AM »
I'll be in the Hills all week! Looking forward to spending some time on Deerfield and hopefully Pactola again!  :tipup:

Offline wyopro

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 19, 2017, 11:27 AM »
I'll be in the Hills all week! Looking forward to spending some time on Deerfield and hopefully Pactola again!  :tipup:

Please keep reports to the "reports and conditions" pages. Thanks.

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?board=52.0

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 19, 2017, 12:13 PM »
Please keep reports to the "reports and conditions" pages. Thanks.

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?board=52.0

:thumbsup:

Guess we'll need to look into a weather forum lol! Pretty soon everyone will be heading over to www.MyFishFinder.com for the open water season!  :tipup:

Offline walleyeslayer06

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Feb 21, 2017, 03:52 PM »
I was just in the Hills area Feb 17-20th.  Ice was great.  Fished Lakota, Sheridan, and Stockade.  Sheridan was the best, and the perch there aren't wormy like stockade.  Caught a nice pile of large gills in stockade though, along with a nice northern

18 inches of ice pretty much in the whole area.  There were ATVs and cars on some of the lakes.  Edges were pulling back a little but I think you'll be okay for fishing in that area for at least a week or two.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.