New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: New member silly question  (Read 1117 times)

Offline enistin

• IceShanty Rookie
New member silly question
« on: Jan 13, 2021, 10:09 AM »
I am a new member that was looking to see some ice conditions or reports if there were any available but every time i go to that section i get an error that the page is down or i don't have access.  Just looking to get out on the ice soon and was wondering how thick the ice is upstate (Watertown/ADK area).  Thanks to all keeping this site going as there is a wealth of knowledge and helpful people here!!!

Offline youngblood

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: New member silly question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2021, 10:16 AM »
I am a new member that was looking to see some ice conditions or reports if there were any available but every time i go to that section i get an error that the page is down or i don't have access.  Just looking to get out on the ice soon and was wondering how thick the ice is upstate (Watertown/ADK area).  Thanks to all keeping this site going as there is a wealth of knowledge and helpful people here!!!
3 posts and you will be able to see the reports and conditions page.

Offline Yotecatcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2021, 10:18 AM »
3 posts and you will be able to see the reports and conditions page.
No it's one post now
I live back in the woods you see

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2021, 06:14 PM »
As Yotecatcher said, 1 post and then you can have access to the reports and conditions board.
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline perch chacer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2021, 07:43 PM »
Now that you have posted, you can go to the New York Fishing Reports and Conditions page and scroll down until you get to the lake you want information on.  Click it open, if there are more then 1 page click on the last page for the most recent information.

Offline enistin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2021, 09:05 AM »
Hey thanks everyone for the info and now time to find ice conditions to see when and where i can slam a few northern's!!!!!

Offline WonderBread

• IceShanty Rookie
  • I'm as old as my nose, and older then my teeth 🎣
« Reply #6 on: Jan 14, 2021, 11:13 AM »
Welcome!
(Avatar: taking a rest, hiking along the moose river near the confluence of the black river. 2011)

Offline lonestarlobster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2021, 12:24 PM »
As another new member, I had same question. Thanks for info !!  Will be relocating to Capital District this year. Looking forward to be back in NY after short 20 year visit here in Texas.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.