The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Can anybody tell me about a lake called Sadaga ,Has Floating Island  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Jack Magnum

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Not sure of the spelling but I am looking for info on a Lake Sadaga This lake has a floating Island in it.Anyinfo on speices you catch there and maybe depths. Thanks

Offline Salmoneye

• IceShanty Rookie
It's almost in Mass., and it is spelled 'Sadawga'...

According to the digest, it has everything from Salmon (and trout) to Bass...Ice fishing just opened Saturday...

Let us know how you do...

Offline Jack Magnum

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
It's almost in Mass., and it is spelled 'Sadawga'...

According to the digest, it has everything from Salmon (and trout) to Bass...Ice fishing just opened Saturday...

Let us know how you do...

I am not sure when I'll fish it with my nephew but I'll let ya know.Thanks for the info

Offline Salmoneye

• IceShanty Rookie
Entirely welcome, and please do tell us when you go...

It is 'supposedly' one of only two lakes in the world that have floating islands...

Offline grasspikerel

• Team IceShanty Regular
I fished Sadawga many years ago.  It's closed for bass all winter.  I've only caught largemouths in there.  It's got decent action for pickerel, perch and sunfish.  There is a fish and game access off route 100.  Good luck.   

Offline Jack Magnum

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
I fished Sadawga many years ago.  It's closed for bass all winter.  I've only caught largemouths in there.  It's got decent action for pickerel, perch and sunfish.  There is a fish and game access off route 100.  Good luck.   
Thanks , Any idea what the deepest depth is?

Offline grasspikerel

• Team IceShanty Regular
This is a shallow weedy lake.  I don't know the exact depth.  There are no salmon or trout in there.  It's very weedy. 

Offline Jack Magnum

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
This is a shallow weedy lake.  I don't know the exact depth.  There are no salmon or trout in there.  It's very weedy. 
Thanks again !!!!!

Offline shrub

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The secret to fishing: Fish where the fish are!
There are some monster bass in there. Cant keep em though. used to fish it all the time. Lots of pickeral, usally have flags all day.

Betty and Lucey say "HI"!

Offline Jack Magnum

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
There are some monster bass in there. Cant keep em though. used to fish it all the time. Lots of pickeral, usally have flags all day.
Thanks for the input

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.