Author Topic: Lost jig box by Sand Point Lighthouse/Baraga...anyone??  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
Hey ice fishers off Sand Point (Lighthouse area.)  Just brought my flip in the house to thaw out and rearrange some stuff and I found I'm missing my small double sided jig box.  :'( :'( :'( One side has small jigs/teardrops/etc and the other side my lindy type jigs.  I'm thinking it was along the shoreline when your are going up onto the bank or its within the 70ft range to the shore.  Maybe someone found it and may like to give it back?  It has the 2018 Ice Shanty tournament card taped to one side of it!!!  PM me if its found please!!

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
Re: Lost jig box by Sand Point Lighthouse/Baraga...anyone??
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2018, 04:17 PM »
Awww Man!!  Never mind, found it in a pocket on the back of one of the chairs!  I never put stuff in those but I do vaguely remember telling my fishing buddy to remind me it was in there after we moved the flip!  Guess I never needed it after that!!   ::)

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2018, 05:25 PM »
YEEHAW !   Did ya get the feelin' you just won the Lotte, well, not that nice but, a little elation.    :thumbsup: :clap:

It gets even better ~ the older ya are.   Please don't ask how I know that.    :roflmao: :laugh:

:icefish:

Tom

Offline sodaboy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2018, 05:51 PM »
Did you catch any fish? was out in front of fall river manged 3 small lakers . to many people on that side time to move around.

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2018, 08:12 PM »
Couple of keeper splake n whiteys.  Lots of little splake, one right after another.  We were there last Tues before the warm up.

Tom I had a pretty sick feeling when I thought it was gone.  Thought since it had the Iceshanty card taped on it someone would have posted it here if they found it.  I'm known to "misplace" things here and there!   ;)

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2018, 08:33 PM »
Couple of keeper splake n whiteys.  Lots of little splake, one right after another.  We were there last Tues before the warm up.

Tom I had a pretty sick feeling when I thought it was gone.  Thought since it had the Iceshanty card taped on it someone would have posted it here if they found it.  I'm known to "misplace" things here and there!   ;)

It happens, ha.  I lost a new jar of chartreuse Power bait ~ 8 years later, found it the built in zipper bag on my portable/folding chair.  Still good, ha.

Tom

Online maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2018, 06:48 AM »
A jig box can cost a couple a hundred dollars.I scratch my phone # on all my fishing stuff. Honest people will call.

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 17, 2018, 06:49 PM »
At least it wasn't my big box of spoons, prob would have flipped out if I thought that was missing!!!  I don't have any ID on that box, maybe I'll add it like yours Maddog!!  Good idea.

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Feb 05, 2018, 05:42 AM »
   Tough to get OLD and forget where you put things, Mindy !  Been there done that, HA HA .                                                                                                                                                                Warbonnett

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #9 on: Feb 05, 2018, 01:28 PM »
I'm still blaming my fishing partner for not reminding me!!   ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.