Author Topic: Kids catching big Brook trout  (Read 819 times)

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Kids catching big Brook trout
« on: Feb 27, 2018, 09:28 PM »

Well sometimes it is worth a quick stop at a lake even if you have a few minutes.  We were on our way up to Sun Peaks Resort when we swung off onto a lake that I like to fish for Brook Trout.  Took the girls out for a few minutes and left Mom sleeping in the truck.  Set up a Jaw Jacker for each of them.  I had forgot bait so I used a Berkley Power Nymph on each on a small jig and set in ultra shallow water about two to three feet.   We had two big hits, the first lost by Sierra at the hole due to a tangled mess in the weeds, but it was big too.  Then Cali got a monster 19 inch brook trout as well.  Then I got a wee little one on my jigging rod before it was time to go.  I also lost my hockey stick scoop with the yellow plastic scoop on the lake. Hopefully someone has given it a good home.  Anyways I hope you enjoy the video.  My little one was so sad after she lost the fish she was crying.  So sad. 
THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: Kids catching big Brook trout
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2018, 03:17 AM »
Another great video Brandon congratulations to your daughter Cali . :clap: :thumbsup: Hope conditions in your area allow another trip and your younger daughter can hook up with another good sized brook trout.
Steve

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Kids catching big Brook trout
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2018, 10:53 PM »
Another great video Brandon congratulations to your daughter Cali . :clap: :thumbsup: Hope conditions in your area allow another trip and your younger daughter can hook up with another good sized brook trout.
Steve

Thanks
THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.