Author Topic: Anyplace in the USA that sells Marmish rods and bite indicators?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Jim_MI

• Team IceShanty Regular
I have had great success with my Marmish rod for several seasons now.  It's time to replace the spring bobber on it.  Marmish is a sponsor of this site so I thought I would start there.  Replacement bite indicators are $3.95 which is reasonable.  But the shipping is $12 - $14 !!!  I asked Marmish about this, and was told that this is due to the PayPal requirement for package tracking, which raises the price on Canadian mail considerably more than the same requirement in the USA.  Bottom line is that it's crazy to buy directly with that overhead.  So I am hoping someone can point me to a US retail site that sells the Marmish bite indicators.  If so, I should be able to get 4 or 5 for the cost of one coming from Canada.  I would probably also purchase another rod or two if available.  My Google searches have come up empty, and even contacting the US distributor for Marmish was not helpful - they have not distributed any of their gear for 2 years. 

Offline DoctorPerch

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lefty, they don't ship to USA, which I think is what he wants.

Offline Jim_MI

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lefty, they don't ship to USA, which I think is what he wants.

Correct.  Shipping of individual orders from Canada to USA is quite expensive.  The Wholesale Sports Outfitters place is located in Canada and does not ship to USA.  I was hoping that someone may know of a retail or online shop in the USA with Marmish rods and bite indicators in stock.  Buying and shipping from within the US should then be a lot cheaper. 

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
OOPs sorry I didn't even see they were from Canada.
<===Lefty===

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.