The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Tourney question  (Read 783 times)

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
Tourney question
« on: Jan 02, 2008, 09:15 PM »
I figured I'd ask this here instead of on the tourney board.

Ok now bare with me.

Let's say I catch a 20" rainbow (rainbows is what i usually fish for) and want to enter it into the weekly drawings. Now I do that but I catch a 21" bow the next week. Do I need to enter this fish to be eligible for that weeks weekly drawings, or once I enter one fish of any size I am eligible for all the weekly drawings throughout the season????

Ok question #2...little easier.

Bows have to be 24" to be entered into the trophy catagory so let's say I catch a 25"...do I enter it into the rainbow/brown trout board with all the others or is there a seperate place for that???

Thanks guys....this is my first year in the tourney and I've read over the rules but really found no clarification so I hope you guys can help me out. Thx!

Trent
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline JCaughtem

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Someday I will have a record fish!
Re: Tourney question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2008, 09:16 PM »

Ok now bare with me.

Let's say I catch a 20" rainbow (what i mostly catch) and want to enter it into the weekly drawings. Now I do that but I catch a 21" bow the next week. Do I need to enter this fish to be eligible for that weeks weekly drawings, or once I enter one fish of any size I am eligible for all the weekly drawings throughout the season????

Bows have to be 24" to be entered into the trophy catagory so let's say I catch a 25"...do I enter it into the rainbow/brown trout board with all the others or is there a seperate place for that???

Thanks guys....this is my first year in the tourney and I've read over the rules but really found no clarification so I hope you guys can help me out. Thx!

Trent
Good question.

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2008, 09:22 PM »

Ok now bare with me.

Let's say I catch a 20" rainbow (what i mostly catch) and want to enter it into the weekly drawings. Now I do that but I catch a 21" bow the next week. Do I need to enter this fish to be eligible for that weeks weekly drawings, or once I enter one fish of any size I am eligible for all the weekly drawings throughout the season????

Trent

Question 1. Once you enter one fish of any size, you are eligible for all the weekly drawings throughout the season.

Question 2. Enter it into the rainbow/brown trout board(there isn't a special place just for trophy sized fish).
Ken                                          

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2008, 09:48 PM »
All right thx guys. Just didn't wanna screw something up by doin' it wrong. Thanks again!!!!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.