The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: transporting limits???  (Read 1068 times)

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
transporting limits???
« on: Dec 13, 2007, 11:15 AM »
a buddy of mine in sheridan wants to hit healy next friday...  and he generally doesn't take his fish back with him most of the time anyways. my question is this... i know how we did it back in kansas but how do the wyoming G&F regs look upon one guy taking home his limit AND hid buddies fish? does a signed note work with fish license number? is it illegal with zero tolerance or what?  ???

i don't bust laws intentionally but back in kansas the G&F never bothered us farm boys about stuff like that.

Offline ryaninwy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: transporting limits???
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2007, 12:11 PM »
whatever the limit is is what you are allowed that includes even in possession. So if you have 4 rainbows and your buddy has 5 rainbows and if your  buddy give those 5 rainbows to you and you travel home alone then you are in violation of the law... I know it sucks but that is how they get you.... Good luck...
This Icefishing obsession i have never melts away....

Offline tumbleweed

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2007, 06:55 PM »
Don't worry about it! What are they gonna do?...serve a warrant on your buddies cooler?

...Hmph, I been settin' so long my old behinder is stiff..." Doig's Grandma

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2007, 07:42 PM »
Heckuva deal...say me and my fishing buddy who limited out, are gonna have a fish fry at his house that night for us and our families and 7 kids and he volunteers to clean and filet 'em cause he's gonna be doing the cooking and yeah, he gets stopped after I've left for home and gets the "Lemme see your fish deal... from  :callcops: "hmmmm...looks like you're over the limit." uh-oh  ??? :woot: At least they changed that regulation about not carrying a sidearm for protection when you're bow-hunting. How the heck would you hold a church fish-fry with a possession-limit? Whoops, cook's busted for over the limit filets!   :woot: :callcops: :roflmao:

Offline ryaninwy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2007, 08:21 AM »
thats the perfect case where the nice guy always finish last....
This Icefishing obsession i have never melts away....

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2007, 03:47 PM »
Heckuva deal...

How the heck would you hold a church fish-fry with a possession-limit? Whoops, cook's busted for over the limit filets!   :woot: :callcops: :roflmao:

a good case for the aclu to come in on a 'separation of church and state' case!!??!!??  ??? :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.