Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1691925 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #3090 on: Aug 19, 2018, 10:07 AM »
This is a in store deal cause I only see one battery in picture here on Web site  199.99 for 2 x 9.0 amp batteries for the milwaukee fuel m18 products  and a charger.. see link for store locations ..

https://www.ruralking.com/m18-charger-w-2-9-0-batt
Same deal on Home Depot.
<===Lefty===

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3091 on: Aug 19, 2018, 10:14 AM »
Same deal on Home Depot.

Ya but the deal at rual king is two 9 amp batteries and a charger for 199.99  reg price is 417.99 but is a special buy at $199.99.. now the home depot deal is one battery and a charger for 199.99..  it was in the sunday sales flyer today for rual king..I think it's a in store only deal??

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #3092 on: Aug 19, 2018, 12:38 PM »
is there a time of year jet sleds/utility sleds go on sale? looking to upgrade now that I have a pop up I'll be carrying.
Amazon has a 36x25x8" for $20
is that a good deal or average?
thanks!
Terrain Utility Sled https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z74GKU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_OPAEBbHAAH9DA

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3093 on: Aug 19, 2018, 01:10 PM »
That sled is a little on the small size but not a bad price for it.
<===Lefty===

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3094 on: Aug 19, 2018, 02:18 PM »
is there a time of year jet sleds/utility sleds go on sale? looking to upgrade now that I have a pop up I'll be carrying.
thanks!
Terrain Utility Sled https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003Z74GKU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_OPAEBbHAAH9DA

That’s a nice price, very tempting since it is wider than my jet sled jr, but it’s too short on the length. I really wish they made a wider version of the JR, same 42” length but like 26” wide.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3095 on: Aug 19, 2018, 03:34 PM »
Several years ago I bought the Cabela's Sled with the 2 built in Bucket holders for $39.99. It is 26"x50". HAuls everything I need including the tent,Rod Bag,a Bucket full of stuff, 2 Big Swivel chairs,Heater,Lunch, Fish finders,Scoops and the Kitchen sink. Put it on top a Smitty Sled and go.
<===Lefty===

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3096 on: Aug 19, 2018, 08:44 PM »
thanks!

I think they even got viking sleds very similar to that picture they sell at walmart.com if you want me to I can check?  they also have free shipping to store.. so they do compete with amazon.. might even have jet sleds at dickssports.com  that you can pick up in store??  Let us know if you need more help..

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3097 on: Aug 19, 2018, 08:49 PM »
I just saw the utility sled on the Walmart site, same price. Tempting but I’m going to have to measure the bag for my hub shack to see if it’ll work out.  I might just have to pull out the sled load it up with gear for measurements. The length of the jet sled jr fits perfectly sideways into the trunk of my rav4, with a bit of room to spare for a wider sled, but not longer.

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #3098 on: Aug 20, 2018, 05:44 PM »
Tempting but I’m going to have to measure the bag for my hub shack to see if it’ll work out. 
I'm in the same boat. going to mark off the size of the sled on my floor and see if all my cheap will fit.
if this is about as good a deal as I'll get I'll probably pull the trigger on it. doesn't look like a deal from Amazon, just their normal price

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3099 on: Aug 20, 2018, 07:10 PM »
I'm in the same boat. going to mark off the size of the sled on my floor and see if all my cheap will fit.
if this is about as good a deal as I'll get I'll probably pull the trigger on it. doesn't look like a deal from Amazon, just their normal price

Give it some time cause jumping on a deal to early  all it does is lose you money like during a dry spell like this one..

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #3100 on: Aug 20, 2018, 08:05 PM »
Cabelas cards are back, $85 for a $100 card. Ebay.

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #3101 on: Aug 20, 2018, 08:14 PM »

Give it some time cause jumping on a deal to early  all it does is lose you money like during a dry spell like this one..
not sure if it will drop any lower, ever see better deals on sleds?
Amazon price doesn't say "save x%" so it's probably normal price, meaning I can wait a bit

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #3102 on: Aug 20, 2018, 08:28 PM »
Wal-Mart has this one- only 5" deep but 22w by 65 long

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3103 on: Aug 21, 2018, 01:47 PM »
Cabelas cards are back, $85 for a $100 card. Ebay.

I just used the last of my $80 cards on some binos,   $1800 Swarovski binos for $1152   

Do you think they will they ever get back down to $80? Or did Johnny Morris (Mr. Bass Pro) put the kabosh on the $80 cards...
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3104 on: Aug 21, 2018, 06:35 PM »
Amazon price doesn't say "save x%" so it's probably normal price, meaning I can wait a bit

Check your pm box on here I sent you a list of sleds and who has them..

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #3105 on: Aug 21, 2018, 09:25 PM »
Check your pm box on here I sent you a list of sleds and who has them..
thanks!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3106 on: Aug 23, 2018, 06:32 AM »
Boot STEAL!  Baffin Control Max in size 13 - $67.35.  This boot is rated to -70F and is not as large and bulky as the Polar Series, but still a formidable winter boot and the reviews are STELLAR!  They are truer to size than the Shackletons, but please read the reviews and sizing comments to make an informed purchase.  These boots would be awesome for the hole hoppers who want decent warmth, but without the bulk and weight of a Polar Series boot.

This pair of boots took a $65 nose dive last night, so don't expect them to last long @ $67.35  If you want them, buy them asap.  You were warned.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003HNNAQS?psc=1

DN

Update:  $81.28 @ 9:00 am, 8/23/18  Still a great buy!
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3107 on: Aug 23, 2018, 08:22 AM »
Boot STEAL!  Baffin Control Max in size 13 - $67.35.  This boot is rated to -70F and is not as large and bulky as the Polar Series, but still a formidable winter boot and the reviews are STELLAR!  They are truer to size than the Shackletons, but please read the reviews and sizing comments to make an informed purchase.  These boots would be awesome for the hole hoppers who want decent warmth, but without the bulk and weight of a Polar Series boot.

This pair of boots took a $65 nose dive last night, so don't expect them to last long @ $67.35  If you want them, buy them asap.  You were warned.

DN

Thanks for the heads up on this one, DN!  My toes have been freezing in the past, and I'm not getting any younger.  Couldn't pass up this price!  A man of the people...Deal Ninja for President 2020!  ;D ;D

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3108 on: Aug 23, 2018, 10:07 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on this one, DN!  My toes have been freezing in the past, and I'm not getting any younger.  Couldn't pass up this price!  A man of the people...Deal Ninja for President 2020!  ;D ;D
I agree on the president. ha. I look forward to checking this thread about 8 times a day waiting to see a STEAL from DN. I have very quickly became a Baffin fan and look forward to buying a couple more pair for the arsenal. Just waiting for the the STEAL on boots post. ha

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3109 on: Aug 23, 2018, 11:18 AM »
LOL!  Thanks guys, but given the way the President is treated these days, I don't think I'd want the job!  hahahaha  I just had a vision of myself as a comic caricature with huge ears and a Pinocchio-like nose on the front page of the Washington Post!  LOL!
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3111 on: Aug 23, 2018, 03:32 PM »
not bad for a president, but not a smokin deal either.  great reel though, i've got 5 of em.

Offline Flatrocker

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3112 on: Aug 23, 2018, 03:36 PM »
Look long enough, may find them cheaper, but %20 off is close.
This new model has the handle you can turn opposite to fold, fits nicely in cases.

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3113 on: Aug 24, 2018, 10:38 AM »
best bang for the buck ice bibs
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Mossi-Mantis-Snowmobile-Bibs-Pants-Winter-Weatherproof-Waterproof-Black/168525089

$50, float, water proof, super comfy, warm - only drawback is they don't have overpadded knees. I've been using a pair for 3 years now. Jet.com has them too

Catchin' Fish

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3114 on: Aug 24, 2018, 10:40 AM »
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Mossi-Mantis-Snowmobile-Bibs-Pants-Winter-Weatherproof-Waterproof-Black/168525089

$50, float, water proof, super comfy, warm - only drawback is they don't have overpadded knees. I've been using a pair for 3 years now.

That’s a deal!  Too bad I bought a new ice armor suit last winter!
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline yonger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3115 on: Aug 24, 2018, 11:55 AM »
Thanks Matzilla I just picked a set of bibs up.  No brainer for $50

Offline straightShot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3116 on: Aug 24, 2018, 04:51 PM »

DN

Update:  $81.28 @ 9:00 am, 8/23/18  Still a great buy!

I wish that I could try a pair on since I tend to have a wider foot, but the next time that they appear on sale, I'll just buy a pair two sizes larger and be done with it.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3117 on: Aug 24, 2018, 10:08 PM »
Super specific deal, but the Cabela's in Richfield, WI has a TUCR P in the bargain cave for $65. Nothing wrong with it. There are also 2 St. Croix customs.

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #3118 on: Aug 25, 2018, 07:53 AM »

$50, float, water proof, super comfy, warm - only drawback is they don't have overpadded knees. I've been using a pair for 3 years now. Jet.com has them too
great deal at 66% off, but be sure you know what you're getting! these are not traditional bibs, just pants with suspenders built in. their float system is also no coast guard approved. I'm not telling you these won't work, but just want you to be aware before purchasing

Online rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3119 on: Aug 25, 2018, 11:53 AM »
last year, either BPS or Cabelas has the jet sled on sale for $29 and the jet sled jr  for $19. I got Dicks to price match and I got one of each

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.