Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1614076 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12510 on: May 21, 2018, 04:36 AM »
Morning all,

Just a quick hello before heading out the door.

Have a good day. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12511 on: May 21, 2018, 04:41 AM »
A quick Good Morning, and need to head back to my pillow alarm will go off at 6:00, for my now 7:00 to 3:30 work days.

Will have to do like steve and check in late afternoons
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12512 on: May 21, 2018, 05:11 AM »
 Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Eddie I bet you are pumped about the trip :flex: I would say I hope the next couple of days fly, by but we know that won't happen. I have never been to Vegas, but my brother sure likes going there. I am sure you will have an excellent time :thumbsup:

IW I sure hope the pain ends soon, glad you were able to get the fan fixed.

mr.clean I hope the new medicine does the trick :thumbsup:

WW best of luck if tangling with the browns today :clap:

45 hope today you get the call :thumbsup:

The rest of the rock work is on hold until I can get a hedge trimmer located. I don't have enough to justify buying one so am hoping to find one to borrow for a couple of hours.

Today I am going to pull the boat out and clean it up and also get my little NuCanoe ready for the upcoming weekend. We are going to spend a couple days at the shack, both working on things and doing some fishing. I need to find the spot for my bear baiting pit, accompanied by a good tree to watch over it from.

I also have to change oil in my 4 wheeler. I had put light oil in it for the winter 0-30, and need to put some 15-40 in it for summer use. Also a quick stop at the gun range is on the agenda.

Hope everyone has an excellent day :thumbsup: As always stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12513 on: May 21, 2018, 06:10 AM »
Good Morning. 43 and mist coming off the lake.
Garage sale was pretty slow. Left everything set up for next weekend. Weather will be better and more people around.
Eddie, have a great trip. Wife says it is a great vacation. I have never been there. My nephew and his gf went last year and had a blast. He rented a 911 for a day of sight seeing.
Everyone have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12514 on: May 21, 2018, 07:10 AM »
First off a big thanks to Raq for starting this thread. Like I have said before it is the best thread on the internet. It is also on the best website on the net. The group on here is a great bunch of gals and guys.

It looks like there will not be any wild turkey for Thanksgiving this year unless I shoot one this fall. I missed a nice tom where I had made a place to set up at on Friday. When my son and I got in there on Saturday they were roosted where they normal go to strut. We were set up for  a wile when all heck broke out where they were. Then two shoots from my son. A coyote had come in on the turkeys and spooked them My son put two shots of #5 lead into the yote as it came past him, rolling it both times. We could not get them to talk on Sunday.

Sunday was the same as Saturday. Not many turkeys wanted to let us know where they were. Most were on property we did not have permission to hunt. The only one we sat up on was in a cherry orchard but must have been hunted before as it moved away. When I got up from trying to call the turkey in, my boots were white with cherry blossoms. After trying our last spot I looked up the road it was covered with turkeys at a place we did not have permission to hunt. We looked across the road and there were 5 long beards in full strut in an apple orchard. I will not be gong back this week end as there will be to many tourons around for the holiday week end. Even though running quads on the roads is illegal they will be tearing things up. I had a run in with a couple of quads and then a jeep that thought I was going to get off of a narrow road to let them by. They thought wrong.

Eddie have fun in Vagas. Remember "What happens in Vagas stays in Vagas". I had a cousin that lived there for years so I had a place to stay but a place like that is not my cup of tea. If I take a vacation it is a trip to the UP.

Maybe I can get the toon in the lake yet this week. It will stay at the dock during the week end as the lake will be a zoo. I am still tryng to get the wife to tell the lake board where to stick the dock and boat stickers job. They will not even pay her for the supplies that it takes to do her job. Hopefull this board gets voted out this summer as they have not made many freinds with their actions. The problem will be getting some ne to run against them. If some one has a question about some thing they get a hold of the wife to get an answer.

WW Good luck om the browns. From waht I have heard they have not been very cooperative on Lake Michigan this spring either.

On my way home yesterday I ended up taking the back roads as it was the Bleessing of the Bikes in Baldwin. With the traffic going both ways on the main road I did not want to put up with it. They were expecting a few thousand bikes at the blessing. When I go almost home they were comming back up the on ramp because of the bridge work south of there having a bad backup due to only one lane open. It will be really bad if they do not get it open before next week end as both ways on the x-way are one lane.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12515 on: May 21, 2018, 08:56 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12516 on: May 21, 2018, 09:30 AM »
Good morning, I started the new antibiotic last night and took first round of prednisone this morning see how I'm feeling in a week. Nice sunny day here so far will pickup some dust masks at hardware store then head to house and try get lawn mowed.
Eddie enjoy the short work week and have a great trip to Las Vegas.
Ice Wanderer glad you were able to repair ceiling fan without causing to much pain in your shoulder. You must be tired from all your traveling these past few days. How is your MIL doing with her medical problems assuming she has family and friends that keep a watch on her.
Wallyworld have a safe trip if weather at Oswego is like mine nice day to be out in the boat. May Mr.WW and you have many chances to practice CPr on the brown trout. (catch,photo,release)
IFF all the best with new job at Gander Outdoors may the Carpel Tunnel not cause you to many problems with work.
Whopper Stopper if you can not find a hedge trimmer to borrow look for local tool/equipment rental center. Have a good time at the shack this weekend.
Tom Turkey sorry you could not connect with any wild turkey during your hunt. Hopefully highway crews have enough work done to open all traffic lanes this coming holiday weekend.
Icefisher-45 may your phone ring with good news on employment.
Hunts2long hopefully this coming holiday weekends forecast is better and you have lots of visitors to your garage sale.
Have a good and safe Monday. best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12517 on: May 22, 2018, 03:21 AM »
Morning Everyone,
  54* and calm at the moment, high of 59 today with rain due to arrive around 9am and sticking around the rest of the day.

Steve...did you get the house on the market? Hope you notice some improvement today with the meds!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...those darn coyotes seem to show up at the worst time! Glad you at least got a crack at one. Good luck getting the toon in the water this week!   :thumbsup:
  H2...better luck this weekend with the garage sale, I'm sure it will be a busy weekend up there!  :thumbsup:
  Marv...getting the boat ready to go fishing sounds much better than working on the stone project!   :clap:   Have a great time at the shack, hope the fish are hungry!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...hope your hands are feeling better Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Wally..looking forward to your report, will check back in today at break. 
  Jeff...glad you got the fix completed, hope you didn't aggravate your arm too much. It will be a busy weekend up your way this weekend! 

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Haven't been to Vegas before but anxious to see it one time anyway! Not a big gambler, but I'm sure I'll try my luck with something.
  Last 8hr. shift coming up... :thumbsup:    Gas hit $3.00/gl here yesterday.....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12518 on: May 22, 2018, 04:22 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Eddie are you going to see any shows? My brother says there are lots of free things to see if a person is into lights and food. One of his stops was a street corner eating what he called "Excellent hotdogs" and watching an Elvis impersonator. I guess it's all what catches your eye. We are still sitting at $2.84 for gas thus morning but that we here will be changing.

Not much on the agenda here today. I will be spending more time on the boat and some lawn mowing. They say by Friday we may see 90 degrees.

Hope everyone has an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12519 on: May 22, 2018, 04:55 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Marv, ER's,
                              It's 55* and cloudy here on my hill with rain in the forecast. The weather cat is out on the prowl, yesterday he caught a chipmunk, boy
                     my wife was mad at him, luckily my cat loosened his grab and the little guy got a reprieve on life. :woot:
                              Eddie........I hope you have a good time in Vegas, I don't know if it's still around but the Mint Hotel had a great smorgasbord for $2 but I'm sure
                     the price would be higher now. Also when gambling they use to comp you drinks, but then again that was 40 years ago. ::)
                              Marv........Good idea getting up to "The Shack" for the weekend. :thumbsup: :clap:
                              I-45.........No word on the job, whats wrong with that company don't they know a good guy when they see one.  :roflmao:
                              Tom.........Sorry to read that you weren't able to get a Turkey. :%$#!:
                              Wally........How did you two make out yesterday? ???
                              Today I have an appointment for my up coming surgery on my hand then after that downstairs for my therapy session.
                              I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or at play.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12520 on: May 22, 2018, 05:47 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Steve, first day went pretty well, Haven't seen the trucks rolling in with the needed materials to assemble and place, so its day by day as to what will be on the program,  We did receive the bin box's that needed to be assembled So for 5 hours I may have looked like the guy at Domino's folding boxes  ;D  ::) Hands held up pretty good.  So for now some are doing some painting, while the rest of the crew is making sure we look our best, having everything squeaky clean.  Today I will be donating the use of my riding mower, as the grounds have gotten out of hand with weeds.

Jeff did you already have one hand worked on ?

Hope all goes well for everyone today

Good day to all
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12521 on: May 22, 2018, 07:06 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....sure hope the new meds do the trick for you  ;)

Eddie.....safe travels and have a great time  :)  looking forward to pics & stories  ;)2

IW.....good luck at therapy today  :flex:

IF45......any word yet  ???

WS.....have fun tinkering with the boat  :thumbsup:  a weekend at the shack sounds nice & relaxing  @)

IFF.....glad the hands held up at work  :clap:  when is the grand opening  ???

TT....sorry to hear the coyotes messed up your hunt  :(   watched "my hen" make her way thru the backyard to her roosting tree last night, no sooner had she landed on her favorite branch then the nast yote that we've seen a couple times before comes trotting out of the woods following her trail  :%$#!:  he might have to be made gone soon :whistle:

Fishing was pretty slow yesterday, landed two, dropped one & had 2 other hits  :-\  Nice day to be out once the breeze from Canada died off  :woot:

19"

23"

Time to get back to working on the wood pile  ::) 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12522 on: May 22, 2018, 07:17 AM »
Good morning , 63 and cloudy rain forecast for majority of the day. Heading to house and try to get one forsythia hedge trimmed before rain starts falling.
Eddie I have some paper work to complete plus a few other odds& ends  TO COMPLETE BEFORE PUTTING THE HOUSE ON MARKET. HAVE A GREAT TIME IN VEGAS.
Whopper Stopper may the weather be good and fish hungry this weekend while you at the shack.
Ice Wanderer have a good therapy session today.
IFF glad you made it through day at work with out any Carpel tunnel  problems
Wallyworld nice photos glad you got into a few fish.

A safe and good day to everyone. Best to those fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12523 on: May 22, 2018, 08:30 PM »
Good even All

WW Opening not firmed up as yet  Our challenge today was to make it look better, grounds have been pretty neglected and over grown with weeds, but no match for this crew

one of the before pictures

No trucks with the fixtures we need today, its a wait and stand by.
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12524 on: May 22, 2018, 10:36 PM »
Good evening everyone, waiting for my wife to come home from work. Still waiting to hear about the job. Fingers crossed I get it. Thank you everyone for the support. Hope everyone had a goodnight and has a good day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12525 on: May 23, 2018, 04:27 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                                It's 52* and partly cloudy here on my hill with a high 74* .
                                I-45.........I know the company said they would call but it's been a week now, I would call them sometimes it shows how interested you
                        are in working for them.
                                Bud.........That's a fine looking landscaping crew! :woot:
                                Wally........Nice looking fish good job! :clap: :thumbsup:
                                Steve.......I meant to answer your question long before this The bear has not returned, we bring the feeder in at night and I moved the
                        garbage can inside my basement.  ::)
                                Eddie.......Safe travels to Vegas, come back with more $$$ than you left with! :flex:
                                WS..........I hope you found your boat in good shape and just needs a little cleaning. :thumbsup:
                                The therapist added 2 more exercises, some isometrics to help strengthen, a little sore from that. ::)
                                Not much going on, my wife plans to plant her vegetable garden today. And i have to pick up a 4 wheeler for a neighbor.
                                I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out on the water, mowing flying to Vegas.

IW

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12526 on: May 23, 2018, 04:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!!   ;D
  54* and a bit breezy this am, high in the mid 70's today....nice day coming!   :thumbsup:

I-45...hope that call comes in today for you Sir, we're pulling for you!!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...nice job getting the grounds presentable with the crew! Not a bad way to stay busy working outside waiting for the goods to arrive, weather looks good there!  Glad to read your hands are holding up ok... :thumbsup:
  Steve...did you get your trimming done before the rains hit? We ended up shutting down at 1pm yesterday with the rain here...had a good soaking rain all afternoon.
  Wally...thanks for the pictures, nice job on the browns again!!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Best of luck again if heading out today or again this week! 
  Jeff...hope all went well for you yesterday with the therapy and meeting, and no added pains this morning.  :thumbsup:
  Marv...I'm not certain if I'll be going to any of the shows, but my wife and her sisters have tickets to one Friday evening. Believe that evening will be a guys night out, but not certain what's on the agenda yet. Did you get the boat repairs completed?

Some nicer weather here today is a plus, will have plenty of time to get my lawn and some outside chores under control anyway. The Mrs. coaxed me into building one more raised garden bed for her, so got a jump on that yesterday afternoon. Had some 8' planks I use for my scaffold that have seen better days, cut one in half and screwed it together, 4'X8' X10" deep. Off to pick up a yard of top soil in about an hour and get that filled up.
  Will check in throughout the day and see how you all are doing....sure feels nice having a day off...cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Jeff, see you posted while I was pecking away. Hope the soreness passes quickly...with you on the gardening this am, lol. Hope to leave Vegas with a few extra $'s, but I always hope to hit the lottery too and that hasn't happened yet!   :roflmao:   Thanks, and have a great day....,my wife doesn't know yet, but I'll be broadcasting live from the Paris Hotel tomorrow, lol.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12527 on: May 23, 2018, 05:20 AM »
Good Morning IW, Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Eddie Good luck when you head to the desert and hope you fill your bags with cash :thumbsup: I will look forward to your report :thumbsup: There is supposed to be some nice ranches in Nevada, some raise rabbits I guess and some chickens  :woot:

Good luck with the gardening IW, take it easy if you are recruited to help.

WW excellent pictures again of a dandy catch :thumbsup: Your fish always seem to be 2"-3" bigger than Mr WW, did you notice that ???  ;D

Good looking crew Bud  :thumbsup:

45 I think IW is right, you may need to give them a call and see when you start :clap: Keep possitive!

The old boat wasn't in real bad shape. Things are changing a little here as they are talking 90's from Friday through Monday. The girls are thinking that the air conditioner at home may be more comfortable at the days end then the sticky shack. I may still run up there just to get get started in bear baiting preparations. I won't actually start baiting until July but I have lots of scouting before then.

Hope you all have an excellent Hump day :thumbsup: OS yours is tomorrow! As always stay safe everyone!

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12528 on: May 23, 2018, 05:26 AM »
Good Morning ER's it's been a while since I last stopped in. The gremlins ate the computer so I'll have to use the library for a while. My daughter is back from college and she did a fantastic job so proud of her. Delayed the first fishing outing for too long but got some 9 inch gills first time out 2nd trip a 3.5 lb bass. I picked up the trout stamp this year maybe it will come into play sometime. I see WW still catching all the big ones. Eddie off to vegas enjoy the trip. Marv have fun at the shack I'm not up to speed on the boat so I'll try to get up to date. Bud sounds busy and TT,IW Mr.Clean and the rest hope all are doing well.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12529 on: May 23, 2018, 06:25 AM »
Morning all,

OG......good to hear from you, sorry for the computer issues  :(   we'll leave the light on for you  ;)2

WS.....90s sounds pretty good after the cold winter  :woot:  enjoy your solo time at the shack

IFF.....looks like you had your work cut out for you on that lawn  :o  hope the needed supplies show up soon  ;D

Eddie......have a great trip enjoy  :thumbsup:

IW.....hope the soreness passes soon  :)

Speaking of soreness.......back to the wood pile today  ::)   sure will be glad when that project is wrapped up  ;)  managed to get my garden planted yesterday between rain drops  :)  bring on the sun  @)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12530 on: May 23, 2018, 06:28 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Nice to see you drop in OG, not much to report this morning.  We will be car pooling to help out in a different company store today.

Found a drive wheel on the rider got injured, and will have to get it repaired before my lawn needs to get mowed.

Think I better be brown bagging it today, not sure what is near that location to feed the face with.

Have a great day all.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12531 on: May 23, 2018, 08:10 AM »
WW You can keep the 90's as far as I am concerned. 70's are better for me. It is good that you finally got into some browns. A friend posted as he was going out on lake Michigan at sun up. He was back home in a few hours with a couple of browns. His have not been as big as what you are catching. The last one he brought in was when he was puling lines as it never tripped the release on the down rigger.

It is no problem with me that I did not get a turkey. It has been a long time since I have not taken one. I had my shot gun sitting in a set of shooting sticks this year or I could have been able to let it get up closer with out getting caught moving. I also forgot that the gun I was using shoots high so I did not hold low on the neck and shot over him.

I was thinking of going over on Memorial day but after looking at the schedule for the rest of that week I would not be able to hunt that much as the season ends on the 31st which is the day the last grandson graduates high school.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12532 on: May 23, 2018, 09:11 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day. I called where I applied and they said they would get back to me. They said they were happy I called showed interest. I hope everyone has a great day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12533 on: May 23, 2018, 04:15 PM »
Good afternoon everyone turned out to be a suuny day after receiving rain overnight. Hopefully on the road to recovery from my bronchitis had my best sleep in weeks today might try and get a few more hours beforeheading into work.
Eddie never did get over to trim hedge yesterday try and stop by after work tomorrow morning . Once again have a safe journey and great trip to Las Vegas.
Ice Wanderer I figured you would take some action to keep the bear from becoming a frequent visitor. May the gardening go well today and you have no problems with moving the four wheeler.
IFF nice job by you and your coworkers on the grass surprised your employer allowed you to use personal equipment to due the work and did not hire a grounds maintenance company. May drive wheel problem on your mower be an easy fix.
Whopper Stopper a safe trip to your shack and good scouting for bear sign. How far in advance of hunting season can you start placing bait.
Old Goat good to see you back sorry to hear about your computer. Congratulations to your daughter on a great year at college.
Wallyworld all the best with your garden. Hope the wood pile is nearly completed for the season.
Tom Turkey congratulations to your grandson on his high school graduation. May you connect with a turkey if you get out this fall season Funny how we all sometimes catch a fish we never knew took the lure/bait. I've had fish never set off the flag on tip ups and found the fish while checking the line.
Icefisher-45 may your phone call speed up the companies decision about your employment.

a pleasant and safe evening to all.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12534 on: May 24, 2018, 04:20 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 52* and clear on my hill, another sunny day is ahead. :clap:
                         I-45.......I think the call helped you and maybe they will speed up the process! :thumbsup:
                         Wally......Take it easy on the wood, you have to keep in shape to pull in those fish! :flex:
                         OG.........Nice to see you pop in for a visit! :whistle:
                         Steve.....I'm glad to read that the new meds might be working for you. :clap:
                         Marv......Enjoy the time at "The Shack" I hope you find some good bear sign. :thumbsup:
                         Tom.......Congrats to your grandson, I'm sure he's elated. Is he going on to college?
                         Down to the VA for another round of therapy this morning, it seems the farther I get in the therapy the more tired my arm is getting.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12535 on: May 24, 2018, 04:59 AM »
Good Morning IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

73 heading to 87 with more heat to come ???

Good luck at the VA IW :thumbsup: How did the garden planting go?

WW how much more wood do you have to split? Hope you are almost done :thumbsup:

Eddie have you seen any bright lights yet? Looking forward to seeing your Vegas report.Have fun Sir! :clap:

I have to make a run to the jungle today and check out a tree job. A guy that works with the s-i-l has a couple to take down. From what I gather it would be a job that I will pass on to either my old company or a different buddy for a %.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Above all stay safe!

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12536 on: May 24, 2018, 05:35 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Fisher-45 I once got a job at an assembly plant, (Briggs & Stratton) because I was showing up every morning, the day that tripped the HR guy was I showed up in a snow storm, that it had been announced that the plant was not going to open that morning.  Guess he liked that, the answer to his standard question was how was I going to get to work ? I must have looked to young to drive ??

Well yesterday was interesting, 10 of my crew car pooled to one of the Camper World stores, which I might add, at present only has a crew of 10, and it shows, the amount of freight that is choking the receiving, and back stock areas, that needed to be moved to the sales floor.  I would think they need at least 10 more if only part time.  To day will be another car pool day but to a different store to do the same thing, or what ever they can use the extra help with.

Steve, I don't think its going to take much to fix the tire, I did check on a new one $45.45 and a pair of new blades at $33 is not going to upset them.

think I will see if I can get in a couple hrs. nap

Good day all
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12537 on: May 24, 2018, 06:04 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......sounds like Camper World found their 10 part timers  :flex: :woot: 

MrC.....glad to hear your sleep is getting better  :clap:  night shifts are tough enough w/o dealing with sleep problems  ;)

IW.....when are you due to be re-evaluated again  ???  hope today's session is a little easier  ;)2

Eddie.....looking forward to your "live broadcasts"  :roflmao:  must be an amazing sight  :o

WS.....we finished splitting what was already blocked yesterday, then knocked 3 more trees down so it begins again  :-\   hopefully this will give us enough to fill the wood shed once we get it all stacked   :blink: :flex:  after that the boiler needs to be taken apart and given it's yearly cleaning, then watch out fishys   ;D :woot:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12538 on: May 24, 2018, 08:10 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like it’s going to be a nice day out. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12539 on: May 24, 2018, 02:04 PM »
Greetings fellow 9:45ers ,another bright and sunny day here feels like the humidity level has risen another sign Summer is fast approaching along with foliage growth from recent rains. New medications do seem to be working against bronchitis will be glad to get off the antibiotic . One of it's side effects is giving me  a minor problem to many bathroom trips resulting in a sore backside. ::)
Eddie may you and the wife have safely arrived in Las Vegas. Enjoy the sights any plans to eat at one of the many restaurants  connected to a celebrity chef.
Ice Wanderer may your therapy not cause you any problems before your surgery  in early June.
Whopper Stopper guessing job at SIl's coworker is to large for you to handle or requires equipment that you do not own to complete.
IFF may your hands/arms make it through all the freight moving hope the traveling ends as more employees are hired by Campers World . Nice story definitely shows your dedicated and wanting to work. Happy to read mower repairs are not expensive.
Wallyworld  may the weather cooperate and high temperature and humidity avoid you part of NY. until all the wood is cut stacked and boiler cleaned.
Icefisher-45 hope you phones rings with a job offer before this holiday weekens starts tomorrow afternoon.

Have a safe and pleasant evening folks.
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.