Author Topic: Getting Busy  (Read 1412 times)

Offline smitty0312

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Build A Smitty Sled.......it's a back & lung saver
Getting Busy
« on: Nov 05, 2018, 09:13 AM »
6 more "Smitty's" ready for post office......order now for quicker deliveries before I really get busy. Tight Lines.

Thank You

Smitty

[email protected] if you don't have a FB account.....or search "The Original Smitty Sled" on FB....thank you

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Getting Busy
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17, 2018, 07:36 AM »
Good going.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline billebob5

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2018, 12:58 PM »
anyone have a line on some old skis?  I am having one hell of a time finding any for a reasonable amount.  Everyone on craigslist wants a mint for 25 year old skis.......
Clam Bigfoot 
Marcum
Jiffy Stealth
K-Drill!

Lo the angler. He riseth in the early morning and upsetteth the whole household. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart and when the day is far spent, he returneth, smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Offline offshoredrilling

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2018, 08:58 AM »
play it again sports
thrift store
check the other selling apps too: offerup, letgo, put a "wanted" ad in the facebook marketplace

Offline Mancaveburnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2018, 09:21 AM »
This is probably no help but the ski shops before the season starts usually sells used and older skis pretty cheap. Unfortunately this is the wrong time of year to buy skis.

Offline offshoredrilling

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 21, 2018, 04:49 PM »
You inspired me to go look today. Stopped at two good will stores. First one only had cross country skis, second one had two sets of downhills. I walked out the door with one set for $3.50, the other is a nicer newer one with a pair of matching poles for $10. Good will in Willowbrook.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.