Author Topic: Henry's December trip dates?  (Read 6342 times)

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Henry's December trip dates?
« Reply #60 on: Dec 07, 2015, 10:16 AM »
Thanks for a great trip guys. I enjoyed seeing and talking to you all. I am happy Geezer came up, he is such a great guy to be around. Seeing John and Nevin was a great gift and helped to make the trip one to remember. What are the chances of seeing you guys on a far away lake on the same day! Finding out that the Ryan boys shared the same last name was a hoot. You can't make this stuff up.  I must really suck as a fisherman. I caught 2.9 fish, wish it were 29. ???  Kidding aside, Great trip, great weather and great friends. Thanks to Woofie for getting this old man off of the couch. Love you man! Joe

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #61 on: Dec 08, 2015, 07:15 PM »
hey Joe thanks for the great trip and Ryan it was a blast I hope to make it up to the bash all depends on soccer tournament I got into go to in Feb  I am one of the coaches and I think my wife might get mad if I send her to mesquite  but maybe I can hit the slots and win the big one well see if I can put something out of the hat and try and do both

Offline Woofy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #62 on: Dec 08, 2015, 07:43 PM »
Had a great time good to see everyone this early in the season (especially my new body double).  Without fishonone I'm pretty sure you could have convinced me the lake was dead.

Hopefully I've got this picture thing figured out.

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #63 on: Dec 08, 2015, 08:11 PM »
Those fish made me mad. Might head up again this weekend for another shot. You game Woofie?

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #64 on: Dec 08, 2015, 08:15 PM »
I wish I could maybe I will just ask for a layoff for the winter and then sale my things one buy one lol good luck guys

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #65 on: Dec 08, 2015, 08:42 PM »
Great pics guys, those fish up there are some of the best looking in fish I've ever seen. I really appreciate you guys sending me the real time pics this weekend. Kept me in check while i was moping around the house cursing about. LOL I vow to get right and never miss that trip again 
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Reel trouble

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #66 on: Dec 08, 2015, 09:14 PM »
It was good to meet you guys that was beautiful brookie, Sorry the lake was so slow dont know what was up with it this year fish were really moody and the bite was a lot shorter this year most times you have till at least noon to get your game on. This was the first time we have went this early and im still wondering if the fish were still adjusting to the overhead environment. Wife ended up with a really nice 27 inch fish   

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #67 on: Dec 08, 2015, 09:30 PM »
That is a FISH! Good to meet you and your wife as well.

Offline Reel trouble

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #68 on: Dec 08, 2015, 10:10 PM »
 ;D she was pretty excited after that Hopefully we will see each other up there again

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #69 on: Dec 09, 2015, 07:22 AM »
 :o :o WOW very nice reeltrouble. Congrats to your wife that fish is beautiful  :thumbsup:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #70 on: Dec 09, 2015, 07:47 AM »
;D she was pretty excited after that Hopefully we will see each other up there again

nice fish it was a great trip we plan on doing this trip every year I also  got a nice one it was a 25in should of put him on the wall  :'( :'( I put a pic up its on page 3 good luck this year and be safe out there

Offline Reel trouble

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #71 on: Dec 09, 2015, 08:09 AM »
Thats a beautiful fish as well fishonone I hear ya those fish look great on the wall I have been waiting for a huge brookie same to you and thanks  ;D

Thank you Muskyon46 I will pass it along to her  ;D

Offline Geezer_

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • friends with the same mental disorder....priceless
« Reply #72 on: Dec 10, 2015, 03:41 PM »
Hey guys what a great trip, I too had a problem getting on the fish. I think my score was fish 5 Gale 0 lol. But that doesn't matter when you are around a great bunch of people. Thanks to Prospector and Woofy for the help with my shanty. Really is more than a one man job in the wind. Fishonone was the fisherman of the outing congrats. I am looking forward to the next outing Thanks guys....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.