Author Topic: Piscifun ICX Precision Ice Fishing Reel-2.6:1 Inline Freefall Ice Fishing Reel  (Read 2580 times)

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
Does anyone have any info on this reel? I know it's made in China,but what isn't now days?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
These are on sale now at Amazon for $40, I'm guessing for the "Prime Day"

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
These are on sale now at Amazon for $40, I'm guessing for the "Prime Day"

I could only find it for $49.99. Have to join Amazon Prime to get it for $39.99.
If I'm wrong  please post the link .

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
Wanted to try one to compare to my BlackBetty but no left reel options available right now.  Bummed but that’s $40 that gets to stay in my pocket. 

Anyone seen Tom Boley talk about them yet? That dude is all about Piscifun.

Offline Fonzie2

• IceShanty Rookie
I am also very interested in this reel. FYI, The left hand reel is available on Amazon.
The only place I could find a review{s} was on Amazon {and I looked everywhere} !

The good news is that reviewers seemed to be impressed with the carbon fiber drag. They said it is very smooth !

Offline Swinekicker

• IceShanty Rookie
I posted in the new gear 2020-2021 thread with photos. I am not by my computer atm, so check that out.

Offline Fonzie2

• IceShanty Rookie
I ordered the: Piscifun ICX Precision Ice Fishing Reel-2.6:1 off of Amazon yesterday.

I will give my opinion of the reel after I receive it.

Offline CO_Dinky

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Rippin' Lips
I just posted a thorough teardown of this reel HERE:thumbsup:
Tight lines!

Offline Fonzie2

• IceShanty Rookie
I just bought a Piscifun ICX Inline Ice Fishing Reel. It has the 2.6:1gear ratio.

It seems to have solved the two major problems I always encounter with inline reels, their crappy,sticky drags and their funky free spool mechanisms. 

This Piscifun has a true carbon fiber drag and a nice lever to engage/disengage the free spool.

The fit and finish of this reel also looks to be much better than other inlines I've handled.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.