Author Topic: Lowrance x 67-68 Info  (Read 826 times)

Offline Marsh

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tools of the Trade
Lowrance x 67-68 Info
« on: Jan 24, 2005, 09:46 PM »
Just curious if anyone out there in shanty land ahs use one of these units?  I was attracted to it becase i can use it ne my boat in the summer.  I was also wondering if you like the unit if u have one?  ease of use functions ect.  Or if you have used one on your boat?  If any one has one and dosent like it and wants to get rid of it let me know via PM.   Thanks
Marsh

Jeff Heiple

Re: Lowrance x 67-68 Info
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2005, 02:11 AM »
If you go to the Lowrance website, you can download a "demo" of that unit. Really cool, acts and functions dang near like the real item. Watch how it performs as a flasher and then switch it over to the graph mode. Play with the settings, learn how to operate the functions. Very interesting to mess with.

Offline fishuhalik

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2005, 12:36 AM »
I have never used one personally, but I deal with them on a daily basis at Gander Mountain.  If you're using them for both seasons, they're awesome.  Just remember, be careful with the liquid crystal display.  Keep it in the truck when traveling, & don't use it outside when it's under 0.

Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off.

Snag

« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2005, 09:27 AM »
I have one and last year got the portable pack with a spare transducer. I have used it a coupe of times so far for ice fishing. I am having problems getting it to see my bait like on a vex. It marks bottom and fish quite well. Im goin to try a big perch sinker and see if that shows up. The unit rocks in the summer as well.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.