Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1631156 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #17370 on: Oct 26, 2019, 04:50 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Breezy 45* this am, high of 54 today. Looking like some more rain moving in later today and hanging around tomorrow.  Best of luck to all the deer hunters today in the NY Northern Zone opener!   :thumbsup:

Tom...nice to see you back posting, have been wondering how you’re doing! Seems we’ve all got our hands full with the leaves here, lol. Hope that big buck sticks around for your trip...congrats to your son on his spike!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...glad to read you had some action yesterday am, man, that had to suck having a wet boot with those temps on stand. Hope the afternoon hunting went well, will be looking forward to your report...good luck today with that big one!   :thumbsup:
  Steve..glad the power was restored quickly!  :thumbsup:  It will be interesting to see how Angelo performs on the block project, looking forward to that!
  Wally...think you’ll get a few more nice rides in on the bike before the snow comes...but you just never know here, lol. Hope things turn around for Mr.WW at the hunting camp!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...it looks like you’re going to get some ice making weather early next week in the Denver area as well.  :woot:
Have been keeping up with the Colorado thread...bet there will be some reports today from the high country!  :tipup:
  OG...send some of that weather this way!  ;D.   If you happen to come across a  Marcum 5.6 Dual beam at a reasonable price, shoot me a PM....Thanks!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...hope you had a great week with the AC job!   :thumbsup:
  H2... hope you had a better day hunting yesterday, good luck this am with the opener if heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...think you were better off playing Yazy on your phone than handling the magazines in the Dr.’s office anyway, lol. Hope everything went well for your wife.   :thumbsup:   So many leaves on the lawn again here and many trees still holding as well...might have to wait another week or so before retiring the tractor. Good luck with the roof today at Magic Mikes!   ;D

One of my son’s and a couple of his buddies left yesterday morning for a hunting trip up North. They’ve been going to the same spot for a few years now to hunt the opener.  Hope to get a text sometime today with good news! 
  Itching to take the boat out for a few hours today and see if I can get on a bite. The solunar tables look promising for the afternoon early evening...guess that’s a plus...enough to try and convince my wife anyway, lol.
   Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing and hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17371 on: Oct 26, 2019, 04:58 AM »
44* this morning.
Visit to the vet's went well. Scout got her shots and treats.
Don't have to worry about using the cell phone too much. We don't have service at the house. Wife does have one for when she is out and about. She gets service about 2 miles down the road.
Hunted again yesterday morning. Nothing. Some traffic going North this morning.
IW, you be the ground man today and be careful.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17372 on: Oct 26, 2019, 06:01 AM »
Good Morning ER's 31 degrees this morning. Eddie I'll keep an eye out for you on the item your looking for. Hope the badgers can sneak a win over Ohio State today.

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #17373 on: Oct 26, 2019, 06:08 AM »
Morning

Right now, not a cloud in the sky, nice to see some stars for a change, no breeze, mid 40's

Mason - Just when things were going good in A.C., customer throws a 'curve'- have to stop painting, clear out the bedroom & put down the laminate floor so a delivery
     of bedding can be made on Friday, at least I have a week to do it, but it throws the schedule off, oh well

Just can't find time to play with the computer and fix the glitch with the printer, so doing estimates long hand, been a long time, good thing STAPLES office supply
     isn't too far away for pens

Off to work on a different job today, be back after dinner

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots- Records & Limits-Safe Travels-Good Eats & Drink-Happy Birthday-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17374 on: Oct 26, 2019, 06:31 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

35 with winds to match. Today I will head in around 10 as the girls are coming and bringing lunch. I may just call it a short day and stay in once I return, but I hope I can put them to work dragging being they are going to be here lol

I at least am seeing some activity, hope it continues.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup:

Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17375 on: Oct 26, 2019, 07:39 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....hope you're bundled up and harnessed in my friend  ;D  good luck, enjoy that lunch  ;)

IW.....hope the roofing job goes problem free today   :flex:

Eddie.....good luck to your son and friends in the woods today  ;)

TT.....congrats to your son, good luck to you sir  :clap: :thumbsup:

H2L.....cell phones definitely have their place, priceless in an emergency away from home  :)

MrC......glad you didn't lose any food from the power outage  :thumbsup:

CapJ.....sorry to hear the h.o. is messing up your schedule  :-\  hopefully there won't be any more changes along the way  ;D

Things are still pretty quiet at hunting camp altho MrWW did see a spike horn yesterday  :clap:  things should start picking up soon   :whistle:

Have a good day whatever you're up to. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17376 on: Oct 26, 2019, 12:53 PM »
Good day fellow 9:45ers cloudy sky with a light wind heading to a high around sixty today with rain coming tonight and for most of Sunday. The football team at  high school I attended is having a great season undefeated so far and currently ranked 7TH among large schools in NYS. Hopefully they keep on winning and make it to state championship game.
Ice Wanderer I don't know what caused the power outage we do have a lot of squirrels around the complex. May all go well at Magic Mike's today.
Eddie best to your sons and their friends all the hunters out for opening day of big game fire arms season in the northern zone should get the deer up and moving. May your wife let you go fishing for a few hours today.Hope you can find the Marcum 5.6 I believe they have been dropped from the line of products.
Hunts2long good to read Scout is up to date on her shots and got some treats. Good to hear your seeing activity on your hunts may a nice buck come into range next time you are out in the woods.
Tom Turkey congratulations to your son on the spike may the buck still be in the neighborhood when you get out hunting. While my are is past the peak of color change in my opinion still plenty of leaves to fall from the trees. may your wife continue to have a good recovery.
Old Goat may the cold weather stick around and ice start forming on your local lakes.
Capt. Jim have a safe and good day on the new job you are starting. may you find time to look at the printer problem. I hope the owner of AC job site does not keep throwing you curves where you are going to have to work around other tradesmen and deliveries. It Sounds like she is redoing the whole condo.
Whopper Stopper are the girls bringing you a new pair of hip boots until you can repair the damaged one if that is possible. Stay warm with the windchill hope that 8pt. shows himself to you soon and he is in shooting range.
Wallyworld I'm happy the power outage was of short duration I was thinking of friends to call if i needed to empty the frig. and freezer. May Mr.WW start seeing some activity in his hunting area. You might want to take down he trail cameras by your house so he does not get upset by looking at any photos and seeing deer are still enjoying any remaining apples from your tree.

A good and safe Saturday to everyone. safe and good fishing or hunting to all visiting the waterways or woods and fields.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17377 on: Oct 26, 2019, 06:49 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, it was a beautiful day outside. We went and looked at a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. The Jeep is being sold by a girl that is best friends with one of the guys I go to church with and am in the knights of Columbus with. It sounds and runs nice. My wife wishes it rode better. We took Mr Dickens to the park today and then to a apple orchard and Mr Dickens saw some great farm animals.

Mr Clean, I hope your high school continues to do well and gets to the championships.

WallyWorld, Hope Mr WW manages to get a buck today.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you got something for the girls to help drag in. Good luck out there.

Captain Jim, Hopefully the change in plans doesn’t wreck the timeline.

Hunts2long, Thats good news about scout. Did you get out today?

Mason Eddie, Hope you managed to get out on the water today. How did your son and his friends do today?

Ice Wanderer, Hope everything went faster and the roof is finished today.

Tom Turkey, It is good for Mr Dickens to socialize. He did make friends with the malamute. That is good you were able to get your waders fixed.

I hope everyone had a great day and a safe one. I hope everyone has a great night. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17378 on: Oct 26, 2019, 06:58 PM »

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17379 on: Oct 27, 2019, 04:59 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 42* and light rain is falling, but it didn't stop the weather cat from going out! ::)
                         I-45.............Looks like Mr. Dickens had a good time.  :thumbsup: That Jeep sounds like a good choice, don't for get to check
                the under carriage. ???
                         Steve...........Congra tulations to you old high school team, I hope they continue their successful season. :clap:
                         Wally............Today will be a wet one for Mr. WW, I hope he has rain gear. I've harvested my biggest deer on a rainy day. :blink:
                         Eddie............I hope you were able to get the boat out for more reel testing.  :thumbsup: Any word from the boys on their hunting
               adventure? ???
                         Capt. Jim......When I did side jobs and the home owner wanted a hard quote, I always put in the contract that extras cost more $$$.
               It did one of two things, it kept extras out or made me more money. ::)
                         Marv............How's it going at "the Shack"? ???
                         H2L.............Yester day was a nice day to be in the woods, were you able to get out? :thumbsup:
                         We didn't end up working at Magic Mikes yesterday, he had a job to finish up, he needed the money to pay bills. So I did leaves again
               and my wife and I put the deck and porch furniture away for the winter.
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out in the woods or wetting a line.

IW

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #17380 on: Oct 27, 2019, 06:27 AM »
Morning, All

Raining, balmy, temps. supposed to get close to 70* here

The extras that the unit owners wants in A.C. are things from an over active imagination, she was told @ the start if it is not in the original contract, it is 'extra', the
     added stuff fits in to the work load well, I'm just about maxed out if I'm trying to meet her Turkey Day deadline

The computer gremlin has taken up residence in the printer program, I can't print any documents from on-line, everything else works ok, I have 20 pcs. in queue
     and have to get tech. support to resolve the problem, when I can find the time to be here while the fix is being done

Off to work again @ different painting job today, same kind of job, paint & laminate floor - Be back later

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drink-Safe Travels-Get Well Soon-Happy Birthday
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17381 on: Oct 27, 2019, 07:11 AM »
Does any one have plan a plan for an ARK. What was supposed to be a little rain turned out to be a monsoon. The good part with all of the rain is that my food plots of rye are growing better than ever.

Capt. Jim There needs to be a clause in any contract that extra cost money. Our local power company decided to get into electrical and insultating. The arcetetict  on a gym screwed up up hanging the lights too low. The power company rehung  them and ate the cost. They did not stay in contracting very long.
We bought our computers from Best Buy paying the extra for the Geek Squad.  It really paid off when the wife was doing all of the work for the Lake Assn. I got a bug in mine a week ago. I got ahold of the Geek Squad and they had it fixed in no time. The nice part with them is they are there 24/7.

Marv When I was loading up firewood my son went and pulled the cards out of all of his cameras. That buck decided to pose for one of the cameras. The first two pictures was of the tips of his beams. He is an 8 point . The tines are not tall but he has a good spread. It was surprising to see how fast the bucks, 3 total, were moving between food plots on the property. Probably looking for a hot doe. I hope they stick around until the 15th for me.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17382 on: Oct 27, 2019, 07:27 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  A bit gloomy looking outside this am...45*light rain and windy, high of 53 today.

Jeff...no word from my son and his buddies yet, sent two messages...cell service could be an issue where they are?
Did get the boat out for another trip in the afternoon....2 Rainbows just over 12” and one pretty looking 17”. Bite was slow, but the weather and scenery were awesome!   :thumbsup:
  I-45... thanks for sharing the pictures, beautiful shots! Good luck with the Jeep, like Jeff mentioned, might be worth having someone take a look at it before sealing the deal...good luck!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...congrats to your high school team, hope they continue to the States!   :clap: :thumbsup:  Yes , the Marcum Showdown 5.6 Dual Beam has been taken out of production unfortunately. Mine has served me well, and is the choice of my sons over the LX-5 and Humminbird...very simple unit to understand.
  Wally... hope today is the day for Mr.WW!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...will be waiting to see how the morning panned out for you! Glad you’re seeing some...best of luck today!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...just when things were going smoothly!  ;D. Hope the schedule doesn’t get too far out of whack...and no more curve balls headed your way....best of luck his week!   :thumbsup:
  H2...better luck with the hunting this week...good luck on the lanes this evening!   :thumbsup:
  OG...Thank You...bet I spent a good hour yesterday searching all over the net for a used one. Needle in a haystack, lol.   :thumbsup:

Tried to get my wife to take a few hour float around the lake yesterday with the beautiful weather...she wasn’t interested. It was a really nice afternoon, very little wind and at times the lake was like glass. Didn’t see the eagles yesterday, and very few people out...couple kayaks and only 2 boats.
  Off to have breakfast with my Mom and a few family members....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17383 on: Oct 27, 2019, 07:42 AM »
43* light rain and very windy.
Ice-45 nice pictures and a great day for a walk in the park.
Eddie, you also had a nice day, caught some fish, nothing better than that.
Hunted for about 6 hours yesterday. Didn't seem to be many hunters out. Only heard 4 shots. The leaves were still bad in the woods but they coming down today. Saw no deer and still not seeing very many small birds or squirrels. Did hear an owl just before dark. Not much planned for today.

WW, if Mr.WW is out hunting today he will have earned a "big" buck, hunting in this weather.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17384 on: Oct 27, 2019, 07:57 AM »
Good morning everyone

Beautiful morning here with the thermometer saying 18.

Yesterday's meal was fantastic. BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, cranberries, home made bread, and pumpkin pie with a dollop of ice cream on top.We ate at 11am and I fell asleep until 4pm lol

I am hunting until noon today then heading home for a couple days. The shed door is in for pickup and I need to wash some clothes.

Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday there is a weather change coming. Sleet, snow possible. I will be on stand.

My wife brought me my old coon hunting knee boots. The were almost tall enough :woot:

Hope you all have an excellent day. Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17385 on: Oct 27, 2019, 11:14 AM »
Afternoon all,

WS......sounds like quite the lunch spread  :thumbsup:  not surprised it was followed by nap time  :roflmao:  safe travels home  :)

Eddie.....congrats on getting out and catching some nice fish   :clap: :bow: hope the "boys" have good news when you hear from them  ;)

IF45....definitely take the Jeep somewhere and have it checked before committing to anything  :whistle:  glad you all were able to enjoy another nice walk  @)

IW......putting away outdoor furniture is as sad as putting up the boat and bike  :'(  hope the shoulder held up ok   ;)

H2L....good luck on the alley tonight  :flex:  MrWW doesn't bow hunt in the rain  :nono: 

MrWW came home last night, isn't seeing any deer and has some things to tend to this week at home including the FD Halloween party Thursday then Friday we're headed to visit the grandkids for the weekend  :thumbsup: :clap: 

Have a good afternoon/evening. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17386 on: Oct 27, 2019, 01:20 PM »
Good day steady rain here and windy at times. Hopefully the football team makes it to the state championship game.
Icefisher-45 ditto all the comments about having the jeep checked over before you agree to purchase it. Nice photos from your walk.
Ice Wanderer understand magic Mike's position hope he is free to complete the roofing before to long difficult at times to get a date that is good for all involved with a project.
Capt.Jim may tech. support help you resolve the printer issue.Some clients forget that you have other jobs scheduled and can not work at their property forever and any add-on/changes to job will cost extra.
Tom Turkey hope you do not need to start constructing an ark.May the 8pt. and other bucks still be around when you get out to hunt.
Eddie may you hear from your sons that the hunt was successful. Glad you got a fishing trip in and caught some rainbows.
Hunts2long may things improve with any hunting this week. Best to you and your teammates with tonight's bowling.
Whopper Stopper sounds like the girls fixed a nice lunch for you. Good to hear you had a spare pair of boots to use until you can repair or replace the hip boots. May you have no major problems installing the new shed door. have a safe trip home.
Wallyworld may things improve when Mr.WW returns to your hunting camp. when do you start baking for the FD party and treats you will be brining to the grandkids.

Have a good Sunday. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17387 on: Oct 27, 2019, 05:54 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Slow morning with only a doe and a fawn coming by. The high light was watching a bear for about a half hour. Twice it started on a path that would have put it in my lap but it veered off and passed about 80 yards to the north of me

I made it home ok and may head back tomorrow after a busy afternoon completing chores and errands, see what the morning brings.

Hope you all have an excellent evening :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17388 on: Oct 27, 2019, 06:09 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Was a rainy day here. Didn’t do much. Was supposed to meet someone to look at the Jeep but he was a no show. Didn’t even bother texting us. Don’t know anyone else to look at the Jeep. Guy at church says the girl is honest. Not sure what I’m going to do. It’s not a bad price.

Mr Clean, Hope the kids make it to the championship. I like high school and college ball. Less egos.

WallyWorld, That stinks that Mr WW didn’t see any bucks. Sounds like you got a lot of baking to do for the Halloween party.

Whopper Stopper, Yesterday’s lunch sounded delicious. Hopefully you get the 8 pointer today.

Hunts2long, I’m sorry you didn’t see any deer yesterday.

Mason Eddie, Sounds like you had a good day on the water. Hope you get good news from your son.

Tom Turkey, Hopefully you can get out in the woods soon. How is your wife doing?

Ice Wanderer, Hope you got all your furniture away.

I don’t know what I’m going to do about the Jeep. I hope everyone had a great day and has a great night.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17389 on: Oct 27, 2019, 06:13 PM »
Whopper Stopper, To bad that bear didn’t come closer. Must have been fun to watch. Hope you get out tomorrow.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17390 on: Oct 27, 2019, 09:53 PM »
Good evening ,Whopper Stopper thank you for the photo happy to read you had some deer activity. How far is the "Shack" from your home.
Ice Fisher-45 do you use a dealership or independent shop for repairs/work on your wife's vehicle. If an independent maybe they could look at the Jeep.

Have a good night everyone.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17391 on: Oct 27, 2019, 11:48 PM »
Mr Clean, We use a dealership for my wife’s car. Haven’t been able to find a good honest mechanic near us.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17392 on: Oct 28, 2019, 02:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy 49* this am, high of 58 today with some sunshine.

I-45...understand about finding a good honest mechanic...maybe someone from your church group could suggest one? Good luck!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...that’s a great shot of the bear!  :clap:  Hope you can get caught up on your chores and get another trip in...better luck next trip!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...no word from my son yet, but believe they’re heading home today...will keep you posted.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...sorry things have been slow for Mr.WW, weather hasn’t been all that good. Sounds like cookies coming up this week..... :clap:
  H2...this warmer weather surely isn’t helping out with the hunting. Good luck today if you’re heading out...hope the team did well last night!   :thumbsup:

Glad to see the rain ended this am, yesterday was just a gloomy day. Inching our way to November....time change coming up again soon.
  Back to the concrete again this am...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17393 on: Oct 28, 2019, 03:44 AM »
Good Morning ER's just getting back after walleye fishing only one and not the required 18 in. still was all good other than falling on the rocks. Caught my fish on a little chubby darter or a little lindy darter perch pattern. The other person out caught about 4 with one nice eater of close to 20 in. He was using minnows. WS nice shot of the bear. Eddie found some needles in the hay stack I'll send a note sometime today. Pay day today time to get some bait and visit the blue gill spot if I get my 2nd wind. Have a good day all.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17394 on: Oct 28, 2019, 04:54 AM »

Good morning Eddie, OG, ER's,
                         It's 47* and partly, partly, a decent day is ahead. ::)
                         Marv.........As said that's a nice picture of a bear, I hope more deer show up when you get back to "The Shack" :thumbsup:
                         Eddie........I hope you get a positive report from the boys. :flex:
                         OG...........Be careful Sir, falling on the rocks can hurt. I hope you can get out again a land some keepers. :clap:
                         Wally........I think things will pick up for Mr. WW next week, it will be closer to the Rut. :thumbsup: The front porch furniture is wicker and
                the back deck furniture chairs are light but I had help with the table. :clap:
                         I-45.........I'm sure there are some good independent mechanics out there, I know there is one in Dedham Mass. or near Dedham. ???
                         Steve.......The weather this week doesn't look the greatest, I hope we can get a good day to finish the roof. ???
                          H2L.........How was the bowling last night? ???
                         It was a rainy day here yesterday, I watched some football then we went to #2 son's house for cake and ice cream, it was little Carson's
                birthday.
                         My wife has a couple of appointments today then it's off to her mother's tomorrow for the remainder of the week for her.
                         I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out wetting a line or in the woods.

IW
                IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17395 on: Oct 28, 2019, 06:06 AM »
46* this morning. The rain has ended. Lots of leaves came down with the wind.

WS, great shot of the bear. I have seen just 5 in the woods while hunting. Two were just black blurs running though the woods. A few years ago had a sow with 2 cubs walk within 40 yards of me.

WW, most good bow hunters don't hunt in the rain. I know it has been too warm to hunt but we enjoy getting out. Good luck with the baking and be sure to have a safe trip.

We took all 4 points last night so we stayed in 1st place. Wife has a  Dr.s appt this afternoon, then she is going shopping. She has had us on a "low carb" diet for 10 days. I can see "pasta" on the menu...lol. I tell her I need CARBS while hunting.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17396 on: Oct 28, 2019, 06:29 AM »
Good Morning ER's 17*

Yup time to fire up the snow blower snow yesterday,  and snow expected today and tomorrow.  Never thought I would hear "Lock Him Up" at a baseball game  :woot:

Looks like I will leave the cover on the boat, even though the boat ramps are supposed to be open until the end of November.

Really don't think there will be a lot of trick or treater's out this year.

quick coffee and out to clear the walks and drive.
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17397 on: Oct 28, 2019, 06:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like the rain has stopped today. My wife is home today so will take Mr Dickens to a park today. Will have to make a decision about the Jeep by tomorrow.

Hunts2long, Congratulations on staying in first place. Prayers your wife’s appointment goes well. Hopefully you can get some pasta tonight.

Ice Wanderer, Did little Carson have a good birthday? Prayers your wife’s appointments go well. How is your mother in law doing? My wife had the idea of since the boyfriend is a working mechanic if we need something done see if he would be interested in earning a few extra dollars. My wife also said I need to be more trusting.

Old Goat, Hope you didn’t get hurt falling on the rocks. Next time you’ll catch a keeper. Hopefully the other person shared.

Mason Eddie, Hope it’s not to bad of a day.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17398 on: Oct 28, 2019, 06:44 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....where was that bear last year  ??? :woot: :whistle:  hope the home projects go well  ;)

H2L.....good job on the bowling  :flex: :thumbsup:  hope your dinner is a carb lovers dream come true  :roflmao:

IW.....good luck to MrsIW at her appointments and safe travels to her Mom's  :)  happy birthday wishes to Carson  :clap:

IFF.....you can keep that snow out there for awhile  @) 

IF45.....being trusting isn't always the best thing when buying something used  :-\   enjoy your walk  :)

OG.....sorry to hear about the tumble  :(   better luck with those eyes next time out   ;)

Eddie.....looks like a much nicer day than yesterday to be working outside  ;D

MrC......think most of my baking will be done Wednesday  :)

Not much planned for today just a few errands to run.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17399 on: Oct 28, 2019, 08:35 AM »
In for another coffee, walk and drive cleared, still snowing, one problem snow blower wouldn't start  ::)

Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.