Author Topic: Anyone been out?  (Read 2230 times)

Offline gill

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
Anyone been out?
« on: Dec 20, 2004, 09:15 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has been out anywhere? :tipup:

Offline Iceman Cometh

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Walker
Re: Anyone been out?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2004, 04:40 AM »
Going this morning in 3hrs.! I'll post how I do.
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite." --- William Blake

"There are things known and things unknown...in between are THE DOORS." --- Jim Morrison

Offline Merle

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2004, 05:09 AM »
I'm still waiting on ICE here in Sherrard, lakes are getting the edges, and that's it :(

fishmanj

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2004, 11:07 AM »
Made it out on Sunday with two other friends.  Between the 3 of use we managed 4 dozen gills bringing home 2 dozen.  This was on a dead end channel.

Offline TylersDad03

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2004, 12:00 PM »
3 inches ,been out twice no bites nothing on the vex going again at dusk.

Offline Iceman Cometh

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Walker
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2004, 01:14 PM »
Well, finally got out-3" good ice, but with the warm wind, I got a little spooked--Plus, forgot my ice picks and have yet to buy a spud, so I decided to come home after 2 bites and 2 holes.
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite." --- William Blake

"There are things known and things unknown...in between are THE DOORS." --- Jim Morrison

stinky

« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2004, 03:48 PM »
  was out sunday and going again in the am.
 the gills and crappie in back channels are biteing good. be careful on some of the lakes there are still bad spots in deeper water., most lakes you can get 200 yds from shore but not all. Happy Holidays

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 21, 2004, 08:30 PM »
I've been out 3 times this year(on hastings lake in Illinois and Camp lake in wisconsin). so far we got some BIG pike. Here around the fox chain area we have anywhere from 3-6" of ice depending where you are at as of today. gonna be more ice tomorrow for sure. I'm goin tomorrow again to try to score a good pike again. I'll bring the digital instead of the ole camera this time and post back if i get any big fish, now that i've jinxed myself.

P Gottshall

« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2004, 09:48 PM »
Got out tonight on Eureka Lake.  Solid 3in.  Got just a couple Crappies & a green-carp, aka large-mouth-bass. ;)

Paul

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.