Author Topic: Alright Bc  (Read 3015 times)

trapperdirk

Alright Bc
« on: Jan 15, 2004, 01:55 AM »
 Lets see some action here . I would like to see some fish get contributed to the tourney from here . I know you have some of the best rainbow waters in the world in this province and I sure would hate to have to lose this category to our friends south of the border .
  Goodluck to you all and I hope us eastern Canucks don't have to hold up your end . LOL
   Remember we use Crappies and Gills for bait and don't use little iceholes . ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
Re:Alright Bc
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2004, 10:44 AM »
I will not be fishing in the tourney this year. I didn't register early enough as was away in Alberta practicing perch fishing. Didn't have access to computor and when I returned home it was too late. Good luck though trapper. I will post some of my pics of some big bows as will be fishing lots for big fish in March and April.
Plan on going to favorite big rainbow lake to catch 10-18lbers in March. Depends on the ice being good all the way (37 miles).
I will be tied up fishing for small fish for the next 6 weeks. (I will tell you more after March 1)

Offline Josephs Prairie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • See you on the ice!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2004, 01:14 AM »
What tourney are you talking about Trapperdirk?
NAFC Life Member
Catcherman.com Staff
B&D Custom Lures Pro Staff

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2004, 10:38 PM »
I think he is talking about the Ice Shanty Tourney JP.

Offline Josephs Prairie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • See you on the ice!
Re: Alright Bc
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2004, 05:27 PM »
Never heard of one! You think they would post this stuff to the members. Or do they? I didn't know there was one at all.
NAFC Life Member
Catcherman.com Staff
B&D Custom Lures Pro Staff

trapperdirk

Re: Alright Bc
« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2004, 03:05 AM »
 Sorry I'm late getting back to reply here . In answer to your question JP it is the Iceshanty.com derby I was referring too . It is posted right up near the top of the board on here bud .I can't quite recall by what date you had to be registered for it but it did start on the 15th of January and runs to the end of this month . With our slush on our lakes here in Ontario and not being able to move around much its gonna be a tough go . That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it . ;D
   I missed out on it too last year and did catch some nice fish that would have been contenders but such is life . LOL .
  I still would enjoy seeing your pics of B.C. fish though .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.