Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

Annual trip to stetson

(1/3) > >>

Dirt23:
My wife's family lives up there on pleasant bringing gear along to see what lurks.  I'm a stupid white mountain boy that has trouble interpretating your law book, question is can you ice fish it after April first. We have never been up this late in year and i see some body's are closed end of March. Thanks in advance!

BiggerJigger:
Looks like it's in the south zone with no special laws so it would be open to ice fishing as long as there is ice. I would be super cautious of ice conditions though.

Ryan51993:

--- Quote from: Dirt23 on Mar 19, 2023, 05:45 AM ---My wife's family lives up there on pleasant bringing gear along to see what lurks.  I'm a stupid white mountain boy that has trouble interpretating your law book, question is can you ice fish it after April first. We have never been up this late in year and i see some body's are closed end of March. Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---
Don't worry you're not the only one. I think the state should start offering classes on how to understand Maine's hunting and fishing laws.

413iceman:
Download the special fishing rules app on your phone...you just type in the name of the lake and it tells you all the specific rules...no longer do you need to match up the special S codes.

Also you can search on the map too. Very helpful when on new waters.

Dirt23:
Thanks alot guys  I'll give a report back on what I find up there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version