IceShanty Main > News

Iceshanty Ice Fishing Giveaways

(1/14) > >>

Iceshanty:

The Iceshanty.com Ice Fishing Giveaways are back for another season. :tipup:
Keep your eyes on the General Ice Fishing Chat Board.
How to get in the drawing you ask?  Simply be registered on iceshanty.com. Watch for the random giveaway post by me in the general chit chat board, reply to that post before we have the maximum number of entrants and you are in for the drawing. Stay online to see if you have won the drawing happens right after we have enough replies.

Lots of Custom Jigs and Spins jig packs!

Also I have 10 of these great prize packs from Seaguar. Similar to last seasons Nisus giveaway I am going to the do ice fishing picture post giveaway again with this fine selection of lines

Shallow Fishing Assortment for Panfish, Crappies and Walleyes: IceX Fluoro 1 spool of 3lb, 6lb and 8lb
Seaguar IceX Fluorocarbon: Low Memory, Unparalleled Abrasion Resistance 
This is a low memory micro-diameter ice line made with exclusive Seaguar 100% fluorocarbon resins. It is built for hard water performance with unparalleled abrasion resistance and exceptional knot and tensile strength even on the coldest days. It is virtually invisible underwater with almost zero stretch to it is more sensitive helping you detect more bites.

Deep Jigging Package: 1 spool each of 20lb Smackdown Braid with 15lb Gold Label Fluoro Leader 
Here’s a line combination made for ice fishing. Seaguar Smackdown  8-strand braid is sleek, strong and very thin. It cuts through water with little resistance. With no stretch, it is ultra-sensitive. The hi-vis Flash Green color is very visible helping you detect subtle bites. Seaguar Gold Label leader material is the strongest and thinnest fluorocarbon leader Seaguar offers. It’s extremely soft and supple with the lowest line memory compared to other Seaguar leaders.

Standard Tip Ups Package: 1 spool each of 40lbTactX Braid with 15lb Gold Label Fluoro leader   
Seaguar TactX is an all-around braid that combines abrasion resistance and overall strength with a pebble texture to add durability. It has a natural camo color to reduce line visibility. It should be a real solid, affordable workhorse line choice for your tip-ups. Seaguar Gold Label leader material is the strongest and thinnest fluorocarbon leader Seaguar offers. It’s extremely soft and supple with the lowest line memory compared to other Seaguar leaders.

Big Pike Tip Ups Package: 1 spool each of 80lbTactX Braid with 80lb AbrazX Musky & Pike Leader
Seaguar TactX is an all-around braid that combines abrasion resistance and overall strength with a pebble texture to add durability. It has a natural camo color to reduce line visibility. It should be a real solid, affordable workhorse line choice for your tip-ups. Seaguar AbrazX Musky and Pike fluorocarbon leader coils are a strong, stealthy replacement for wire leaders and less damaging to the fish skin than wire. They provide exceptional abrasion resistance and strength to make it a fist choice for big toothy critters
Visit the Seaguar website

Just talked to Tyler over at tip n spin, they are putting up 3 tip n spin tipups for the iceshanty giveaways the season!
Tipnspin tipup, flag spins as fish pulls the line, can be seen from 100 yds away, made from maine ash wood.

Everybody stay frosty!

luvthecold:
I'm in!

Basser123:
Count me in!

Steidyj:
I am in! Thank you for these!

missoulafish:
Thank you Seaguar!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page