Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

DeWalt 20v Max and K-Drill

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hondo:
Thanks for the responses.  It literally killed my second battery...dead...and it won't take a charge now even after trying the various tricks (i.e., jump it from another charged battery, etc.).  I wouldn't be so disappointed if the batteries weren't so darned expensive. 

hardwater diehard:
Hondo

I suspect you do not have the right model drill . What model do you have ?

kienkhang1205:

--- Quote from: Hondo on Jan 06, 2022, 11:23 AM ---Thanks for the responses.  It literally killed my second battery...dead...and it won't take a charge now even after trying the various tricks (i.e., jump it from another charged battery, etc.).  I wouldn't be so disappointed if the batteries weren't so darned expensive.

--- End quote ---
dewalt  battery have 3 years warranty, check the month and years it made on the battery,,if it still in 3 years limit you can get new replacement battery,, with dewalt 20v drill get 3 speed drill and lazer blade you will drill more hole, I only use 6-7 inch blades for max use of batteries, 8 inch and chipper blade will suck out lot of juice from batteries

WYOBEAR:
Wow, that is crazy.  I run the Ridgid 9ah with a old Mora 7 inch and drill around 30 to 40 holes per trip and have never used my second battery.  I don't think I have even pulled 3 out of the 4 bars on the first battery.  I think there is a big difference in power consumption with the chipper blades.  Stay safe.

hardwater diehard:
This is an example of the wrong drill right battery kit ..the DCD791 has 460 UWO torque ..no good for a cordless set up.
If the OP has this Kit ..not gonna cut it ...at least not for long

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-MAX-XR-Cordless-Brushless-1-2-in-Drill-Driver-with-1-20-Volt-5-0Ah-Battery-Charger-Bag-DCD791P1/312119566

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version