Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

What did you buy.........................

<< < (16/21) > >>

hardwater diehard:
An Eskimo Sierra Thermal ..early February . My buddy liked mine so much he ended buying an insulated Eskimo 2600 off Amazon Warehouse

My review with some mods/add on

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=389003.msg4249487#msg4249487

filetandrelease:
 2 things I purchased this year that I’m extremely glad I have 1 is an Eskimo wide 1 , best flip in the wind I’ve ever owned and iron decoy spoons , the drift factor is awesome 👍

fatty crusher:
Live scope is the best video game out there. Shallow water it isn't very effective for locating fish but the fun factor is up there. I wouldn't let go of the flasher or last screen you used as they are nice for being quick/ mobile/ light weight. I paired mine with 2 10ah lithium batteries and the system is something to lug around. Congrats

theTUGistheDRUG:
Yup, keeping the vex for now. Got the graph at spring sale, and ducer can wait until Black Friday. Spread the pain, ha.

I was looking at the sierra wide 1 but I am not sure if I can pack light enough. How’s the sled storage? Looks a bit limited in the vids.

bigvfb:
got a deal on an ion ice auger from up north . hope it works as well as its advertised to .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version