Author Topic: Rockport Feb 18, 2021  (Read 680 times)

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
Rockport Feb 18, 2021
« on: Feb 19, 2021, 09:55 AM »
More perch caught.  ;D

When I first joined the Shanty, there used to be lots of new posts.  It appears now that the Utah boards are dyeing a slow death.  Wyoming and Idaho boards get posts every day; Utah nada.  What the @#&$; over?  I'm posting a very short report due to the fact that nobody seems to be reading this board anymore.   ???
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Rockport Feb 18, 2021
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2021, 08:41 PM »
Keep posting Bob! I haven't posted as much but only because I haven't gotten out as much as I normally do. But that will change.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline Hutbomber

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2021, 10:12 AM »
Don't give up on us Bob! I for one of many, look forward to your posts.. I'm  living through your adventures! Also I'm enjoying hearing how the new Snow dog is doing.
Thank you for taking the time and I hope you will continue!
I hope i'm half as good as my Dogs think i am ;-)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2021, 08:42 AM »
I can agree with you Bob. This forum was pretty dead when I started on here back in 2011. There has been there ups and downs for the Utah shanty members over the years. As you know when Facebook started up with the fishing pages most the forums did take a hit and in Utah only Iceshanty, BFT and wildlife forum were the only ones around that I knew of. Most are on Facebook now and the forums do suffer. I myself have not had many trips other than going to the gorge for most this ice season looking for that big laker and it has been terrible for us. Hence the small reports. We are still planning on hitting the berry starting this weekend and of course I'll be looking to do some week day trips if your going to go. I can agree that there are alot of us that would NOT like you to quit reporting on here but I understand if you do.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.