Author Topic: Introducing Trophy Strike ice fishing products and our new 120v Ice Auger  (Read 14772 times)

Offline lunkerslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
I want one

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Fieds, I had one of those 3 blade SM 9 inch too. I think in three years I bought at least 6 sets of blades and talked to SM many times about ways to tweak them. I should have taken the trade out they offered but when it worked right it was the best drill I've ever used. I was just to slow a learner I guess. I still have the drill and a brand new set of blades in the shed! Out of the box that thing was fantastic!

Offline Ziptie

• IceShanty Rookie
Be aware that Trophy strike does not respond to warranty claims, the initial response was quick asking for more info but when I immediately provided the info they have not responded in 1 1/2 months even though I have been sending follow up emails weekly.
I also found out that the parent company filed for bankruptcy in September. This is the same company that is making the electric Clam auger. BE AWARE
I like the auger but if they dont look after the products and wont be around much longer because of bankruptcy buy a strikemaster or Ion

Offline FrictionlessWorld

• IceShanty Rookie
Hello, please contact our team at 1-877-487-8275 or 1-720-287-5182 opt. 1 regarding any issues with warranty questions for Trophy Strike.  We will be happy to assist you, and apologize if past attempts to get in touch with our team failed.  Thank you! -Frictionless World.

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
Sounds like a good deal at $399.

Offline sam brodrick

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey trophystrike welcome to the forum and I'm stoked you guys are here. I will second that product testing honest review offer. I'm thoroughly obsessed with fishing and put at least 320 to 330 days a years at the water. After work middle if the night lunchtime.  I got to make this habit support itself somehow before I'm homeless lol!  But seriously  if there a product testing list I want on it.
I hate not fishing

Offline Skywagon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Really makes you want to go out buy one!  Think I'll stick with my 40 volt Strikemaster and Milwaukee setup's.

Offline wirehairman

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
I hope Trophy Strike sticks around.  I bought the 120V, 8" auger last year and absolutely love it.

I talked to them before I bought the auger and again recently when I ordered a set of extra blades and have always gotten excellent customer service.

Offline Ziptie

• IceShanty Rookie
I hope they stick around too, Very slow in dealing with my issue.
I called as suggested and the guy I talked to told me that the issue I had with my flyte was a known issue. They have asked for my mailing address. I presume to send me one but no updates. I send an email every few days.
I like the auger but the flyte seems very weak.
Might be time to buy a Strike Master.

I bought the auger to use it, not to having it sitting in the corner while I use my Eskimo Gasser

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.