Author Topic: Frabill Hideout How to set up to use  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Sportdog7

• IceShanty Rookie
Frabill Hideout How to set up to use
« on: Jan 03, 2019, 03:39 PM »
I was visiting a friend and his neighbor was cleaning out his garage and asked if wed be interested in a portable ice shelter he rarely used it, its a Frabill hideout shelter. I think it would be considered a popup model it has a sled where you would put a seat or pail to sit on. It didnt come with setup instructions, but for 25.00 I bought it, anyone own one or used one in the past? I just need to know how to set it up?

Offline mackdog75

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Frabill Hideout How to set up to use
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2019, 06:39 PM »
Lift up the canvas and there should be a frame in the bottom hinged to the sled on one end. Stand it up and fold it for the 2 end walls and roof. Then for the bottom there will be a couple pieces that slide in the edge of the sled and hold the fabric out so you can drill holes.

Offline Sportdog7

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2019, 11:54 PM »
Mackdog75 thanks for the info is there anyway you could post up a pic of the interior after its set up? There's a short bar and I have no idea where it goes. A pic of a Frabill Hideout would show me just what the set up inside should look like.

Offline 4x4Dad

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2019, 01:13 AM »
Do a Hide Out search and view images . You should get a pretty good idea of how to set it up .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.