Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680056 times)

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6060 on: Nov 21, 2019, 08:59 PM »
Just a heads up....I was just chatting with Cabela's about an order, and they claim that those that got the gift cards at 20% off will be getting a balance due letter. I kind of laughed it off, but they were pretty persistent. I might not use my Cabela's number for shopping there anymore if they track folks that extremely.
I stopped using my Cabelas card. I only use the BPS card.

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6061 on: Nov 21, 2019, 09:01 PM »
Speaking of deals...I know Cabelas and Bass Pro offer 5% discount to military personnel,  but what about other outdoor retailers? Anyone know of some?
5 percent don’t even cover tax. Poor bass pro is a joke. Should be 15 percent for military imo at least but won’t happen. Their prices are the highest u will find. Not a fan if u can’t tell. Be interesting to know the last time a deal on this thread was from bass pro. They stink.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6062 on: Nov 21, 2019, 09:05 PM »
Just a heads up....I was just chatting with Cabela's about an order, and they claim that those that got the gift cards at 20% off will be getting a balance due letter. I kind of laughed it off, but they were pretty persistent. I might not use my Cabela's number for shopping there anymore if they track folks that extremely.

Whoever told you that is a moron. A) it would be a PR boondoggle and B) they are not on solid legal standing to send out a balance due letter when the receipts show the 20% discount on them...I wouldn't sweat it.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #6063 on: Nov 21, 2019, 09:14 PM »
Just got off the phone..$229.00 Predator bib for $149.00..Awesome deal. Asked if it was this years and they confirmed. Even if last years ..still worth it. Said they had 150 XL Bibs...go get em Gents...

Coming late to this deal. Was that the only size available for that price?
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6064 on: Nov 21, 2019, 09:18 PM »
Bought large today, they had mediums too

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6065 on: Nov 21, 2019, 09:32 PM »
Whoever told you that is a moron. A) it would be a PR boondoggle and B) they are not on solid legal standing to send out a balance due letter when the receipts show the 20% discount on them...I wouldn't sweat it.

I agree, she was making the chat very personal and sent me the final draft of our entire conversation. Also resent me the receipt that showed the corrected charge of $225 for the $250 in gift cards. I sent them my screenshots and told them I can't wait to get the balance due letter. After some back and forth she called their collections supposingly and after talking to them had the balance due dropped as a one time convenience. Either way, I'd buy the gift cards again if they'll have the same glitch going on.

Offline MinnesotaPike

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6066 on: Nov 21, 2019, 09:51 PM »
Coming late to this deal. Was that the only size available for that price?
It is for all sizes.

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #6067 on: Nov 22, 2019, 04:31 AM »
Black Friday ice fishing sales is so bad. Completely horrible. Ya see cuz I want to spend more then what I can because many things I want happen to on sale. Freakin cheatin a$$ sales dept.
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6068 on: Nov 22, 2019, 06:02 AM »
Black Friday ice fishing sales is so bad. Completely horrible. Ya see cuz I want to spend more then what I can because many things I want happen to on sale. Freakin cheatin a$$ sales dept.

It has been that way for several years now. That doesn't mean that sales don't show up during the entire week. Your best bet is to follow this thread. The online prices change quickly and will get you the best deal, aside from ymmv b&m deals.

Offline Skywagon

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6069 on: Nov 22, 2019, 09:07 AM »
I am looking to buy some BARE Milwaukee M18 tools (another drill, Sawzall), has anyone been shopping, or noticed any particularly good price on these anywhere?  Thanks for any thoughts.

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6070 on: Nov 22, 2019, 09:15 AM »
I am looking to buy some BARE Milwaukee M18 tools (another drill, Sawzall), has anyone been shopping, or noticed any particularly good price on these anywhere?  Thanks for any thoughts.

Someone posted this a couple days ago.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254370704410

Offline Nitro_372

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6071 on: Nov 22, 2019, 09:37 AM »
I found this in their Facebook page

Offline Nitro_372

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6072 on: Nov 22, 2019, 09:44 AM »
Just called and ordered the striker predator suit from Frank's great outdoors! If you order the whole suit you get a free pair of striker ice rigging gloves.
$149 predator bibs
$149 predator jacket
Free predator rigging gloves
$20 out of state shipping, but no tax out of state.
They said they have lots of jackets but are getting low on bibs.
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THIS DEAL!!! :tipup:

Offline hookitNcookit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6073 on: Nov 22, 2019, 09:47 AM »
someone posted awhile ago Milwaukee 2804-20 bare tool at walmart $99 I believe still is
"It aint how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."

Offline duck patrol

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6074 on: Nov 22, 2019, 09:58 AM »
Anyone know of any Black Friday deals on livescope ice bundle?

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6075 on: Nov 22, 2019, 10:23 AM »
Anyone know of any Black Friday deals on livescope ice bundle?

You're probably better off building your own. Cabela's and Bass Pro will have the echomap Plus 93sv for $600 on Black Friday.

If you're lucky, Tackle Warehouse will have livescope included in their 20% off sale like they did last year.

Add a clam bag and an energized outdoors lithium battery. If you want a commercial shuttle, you can buy one of those, but I made one out of wood that works well.

I have the Garmin pole system, but if I were going to do it again, I would make my own out of PVC.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #6076 on: Nov 22, 2019, 10:43 AM »
It is for all sizes.

Thanks, now do I really need them. lol my arctic cart-harts are still in great shape after many years of use

You're probably better off building your own. Cabela's and Bass Pro will have the echomap Plus 93sv for $600 on Black Friday.

If you're lucky, Tackle Warehouse will have livescope included in their 20% off sale like they did last year.

Add a clam bag and an energized outdoors lithium battery. If you want a commercial shuttle, you can buy one of those, but I made one out of wood that works well.

I have the Garmin pole system, but if I were going to do it again, I would make my own out of PVC.

and the live scope for $1500 in my add. I'm not really knowledged on it but it appears to be roughly $2100 with the 93sv & LS together from that add
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Jigmup

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6077 on: Nov 22, 2019, 11:06 AM »
20% off refigiware sig series clothing line at this link use code sign2019 at check out.. if that code don't work try: thanks1119

https://www.refrigiwear.com/category/signature-collection?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+https://www.refrigiwear.com/category/signature-collection&utm_content=11/21/2019&utm_campaign=11-21-19+Thanksgiving+Signature&_bta_tid=06062271045476423839877483264497725629262005921394345226182444346075041845839932947725489899426018489859

I wore REFRIGIWEAR exclusively for over 2 decades. Seriously warm! I still have 2 suits that beg to come out of the closet but things change.
Never tell a fish where its supposed to be

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6078 on: Nov 22, 2019, 11:07 AM »

Check all the tool/factory outlets ..sign up for their Emails ..good deals/discounts quite often ...
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline MinnesotaPike

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6079 on: Nov 22, 2019, 11:54 AM »
Just called and ordered the striker predator suit from Frank's great outdoors! If you order the whole suit you get a free pair of striker ice rigging gloves.
$149 predator bibs
$149 predator jacket
Free predator rigging gloves
$20 out of state shipping, but no tax out of state.
They said they have lots of jackets but are getting low on bibs.
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THIS DEAL!!! :tipup:
You do not need to buy the full suit to get the gloves, just one piece will do.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6080 on: Nov 22, 2019, 12:14 PM »
and the live scope for $1500 in my add. I'm not really knowledged on it but it appears to be roughly $2100 with the 93sv & LS together from that add

Yup, but the $1500 is MSRP, no deal there  :)

Offline lovetofishnow

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6081 on: Nov 22, 2019, 12:16 PM »
What do you guys think about this bib: PolarForce™ Bib Overalls with Performance Flex?  $150 after the 20% discount.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6082 on: Nov 22, 2019, 12:16 PM »
What do you guys think about this bib: PolarForce™ Bib Overalls with Performance Flex?  $150 after the 20% discount.

I'd go with the proven Striker Predators at $150 from Frank's.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6083 on: Nov 22, 2019, 01:24 PM »

Looks to be plenty hot 500g insulation ..but a better investment would be added flotation plus a waterproof warm suit
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline JFURY

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6084 on: Nov 22, 2019, 02:07 PM »

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_milwaukee+on-sale+power-tools?seeAll=1

Offline JohnnyO19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6085 on: Nov 22, 2019, 02:33 PM »
I just received my Trekker bibs today.  I am 5'6" 170lbs, 34" waist, 29 inseam. Guts a little big at 40", lol, thanks Bud.  They  fit good with a sweatshirt on.  Legs adjusted perfect fit, didn't try boots on yet but all they way up, about 6" seems good.  Seem well made, especially considering the junky bibs I had.  But these junk bibs kept me warm snowmobiling in the UP of MI on some wicked cold days, -15 once, -30 windchill and riding 60MPH at times.  I would say the thermal thickness is about the same as the old bibs that do not have thermal fabric.  I think they will be good.  There is definitely enough room from the waist down to layer.  Just bought a thermal shanty anyways so no worries.  Not as stiff as I was expecting.  Good luck!

What size did you buy?

Offline JohnnyO19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6086 on: Nov 22, 2019, 02:35 PM »
Never mind, just saw it  ;D

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6087 on: Nov 22, 2019, 03:04 PM »
DH rod shop will be have a sale around black Friday and cyber Monday this year!
https://www.dhcustomrods.com/so/0aMwKIGHM

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6088 on: Nov 22, 2019, 03:54 PM »
https://www.franksgreatoutdoors.com/lp/eskimo-floatation-suits-and-eskimo-clothing?product_list_limit=72

Franks Great Outdoors Eskimo suit sale.

From Nov 22nd - Dec 2 we are running a Great sale on some new innovative products from Eskimo.

Eskimo Keeper Jacket & Eskimo Keeper Bibs ~ Special price starting at $149.99. Plus FREE Dry Bag & FREE Shipping. Reg. - $230 MSRP

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6089 on: Nov 22, 2019, 05:44 PM »
I ordered the Predator bibs and jacket from Frank's yesterday over the phone.  The sales rep said I'd receive an email receipt, but no contact so far. Does Frank's usually send confirmation/receipt emails?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.