The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Animated Lure  (Read 1902 times)

Mizayikaa

Animated Lure
« on: Jul 16, 2018, 07:47 PM »
 https://www.animatedlure.com/shop

Anyone have any experience with this? I like the action but wonder if the first norther is going to end it's $32 life. Might make a good spearing decoy.

Online HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Animated Lure
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2018, 08:59 PM »
I'd double check your regs to make sure it's legal

Mizayikaa

« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2018, 11:24 PM »
The only thing I don't like about this site is all the answers to the questions that were not asked. I know my states regs as well as the people who wrote them. What I don't know much about (which is why I asked) is this lure. I appreciate the input.

Online HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2018, 12:42 AM »
Sorry I didn't feel like reading the entire Montana regulations before making a helpful suggestion. Like it or not me commenting makes you have a chance someone sees it and it gets answered. ALSO people were answering questions YOU asked in your other thread,  lithium augers, you just didn't agree with them. You asked to be pointed toward better gear, in their opinion they did that.

Mizayikaa

« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2018, 10:27 AM »
Fair enough but they kept pointing long after I explained that I was not interested in going the drill route. I meant point me toward another auger than the one i mentioned if there were better ones out there. Some people did that and I really appreciate it. Anyway this has nothing to do with that so sorry to anyone wasting your time reading it.

Online HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Aug 03, 2018, 09:45 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.