Author Topic: wanton waste  (Read 4106 times)

Offline shovelholdsdirt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: wanton waste
« Reply #60 on: Jan 25, 2012, 06:51 AM »
pissing on the ice is also illegal, should i call the coppers next time i see someone doing that? you know where i am going  :-\

staying away from this one :woot:

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #61 on: Jan 25, 2012, 07:14 AM »
pissing on the ice is also illegal, should i call the coppers next time i see someone doing that? you know where i am going  :-\

LOL.................

Offline SouthBend

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #62 on: Jan 25, 2012, 07:23 AM »

Just cut a hole in the ice and go in the water then. Problem solved.  ;D   Just say you thought it was one of those squat toilets like they  have in China.  ;)

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #63 on: Jan 25, 2012, 08:38 AM »

Taking a leak on the ice is not killing state resouces.  Speeding, turning without signaling are also illegal, but you don't call the cops when you see that either.  If someone taking a leak on the ice bothers you go ahead and call the cops.  ::) They are probably not going to come out for that unless someone is blantently exposing themselves, which you may or may not enjoy,  :o who knows?

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #64 on: Jan 25, 2012, 08:46 AM »
Waxie, you are killin' me man!  Good stuff. ;D

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #65 on: Jan 25, 2012, 08:52 AM »
Waxie, you are killin' me man!  Good stuff. ;D

LOL....I was just making a joke since very little seems to bother him on the ice.  I wonder if taking more than your limit is ok with him too, since the DNR has better things to do with their money?

Offline kodiak88

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #66 on: Jan 25, 2012, 10:17 AM »
lol glad some people get the humor  :)
“Many of you have in your veins Geman and Italian blood. But remember that these ancestors of yours so loved freedom that they gave up home and country to cross the ocean in search of liberty. The ancestors of the people we shall kill lacked the courage to make such a sacrifice and remained slaves.” — George S. Patton

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.