Author Topic: ROLL TIDE!!!  (Read 8203 times)

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
Re: ROLL TIDE!!!
« Reply #60 on: Jan 06, 2012, 04:09 PM »
The NBA and NFL use colleges as their "minor leagues". 

Offline bama34

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #61 on: Jan 06, 2012, 06:44 PM »
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS ROLL TIDE
TRENT AND THE D WILL HAVE A MONSTER GAME

ROLL TIDE

Offline slabgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie!!!!
« Reply #62 on: Jan 06, 2012, 07:51 PM »
Dint have time to read all the the BS.....ROLL TIDE.......I hope they crush the thugs of the south.. :tipup: :afro: :clap:

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #63 on: Jan 06, 2012, 09:32 PM »
Dint have time to read all the the BS.....ROLL TIDE.......I hope they crush the thugs of the south.. :tipup: :afro: :clap:
I took the time and read it all.  And I think I like your post the best Slabgill :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Jan 06, 2012, 09:40 PM »
As I said earlier every single college has top notch scholars and boneheads.  I also agree that many programs are giving their players "extra incentives" as well.  Some have been caught while others have not.  I would like to see the graduation rate increase for every college.  I'm not just talking about student athletes either, I'm talking about everyone who attends college.  It's frustrating to see what some people take away with them from college after they had all the tools to become knowledgable and learn skills that would help them find good jobs.  I didn't mean to start an argument, I just want to see my team win the big game on Monday.  ROLL TIDE!

Offline spring bobber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #65 on: Jan 06, 2012, 09:42 PM »
Let the record show that I'm rooting for BAMA...

...ROLL TIDE
Proud member of the Shiners!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/McLovinLife3

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Jan 06, 2012, 09:49 PM »
Yes, I love it. 

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #67 on: Jan 06, 2012, 10:12 PM »
It's frustrating to see what some people take away with them from college after they had all the tools to become knowledgable and learn skills that would help them find good jobs.

This is my entire point about is it too much to expect a kid that is jr or sr in college to be able to speak a complete sentence.  These kids are given opportunities that the majority of people would beg to have, and they don't take advantage of it.  Part of the blame goes on the kids, part of the blame goes on the universities for allowing it to happen.  People will say you can't make them learn if they don't want to.  If that is case what are they doing in COLLEGE?
The system is broken in alot of conferences and schools not just the SEC.  They were just the example used because people talked about how dominate they have been over the past 6 years.  The main reason for the dominance is the oversigning that was allowed.  Roll T___   I couldn't bring myself to say it!!!  :roflmao:

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #68 on: Jan 07, 2012, 07:40 AM »
I really hope that Bama wins in a real close one.  Maybe that will get some sort of play-off started.

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #69 on: Jan 07, 2012, 07:02 PM »
I really hope that Bama wins in a real close one.  Maybe that will get some sort of play-off started.

We could only hope!  A 16 team playoff means 4 more games for the Champ and runner up.  I think that is the big sticking point....that and the big money tied to these bowls and conference tie ins.  I don't what a univerisity makes when they host a home game, but at 60+ per ticket x 80,000, thats about 4.8 mil in ticket revenue per game.  If we had a playoff, where the higher seed gets to play at home, that has to be more money   over 3 or 4 games, than they get from these bowls.

Offline slabgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie!!!!
« Reply #70 on: Jan 07, 2012, 07:42 PM »
We definately needed some Roll Tide today....LOL!!!... :tipup: :afro:

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #71 on: Jan 07, 2012, 08:57 PM »
We definately needed some Roll Tide today....LOL!!!... :tipup: :afro:
LOL, does this mean you went on the fishing trip too?

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Jan 07, 2012, 09:13 PM »
LOL, does this mean you went on the fishing trip too?

Yep....he was there.....he caught about 30 smolts, but no good ones....dropped his rod in the creek too and got a soaked arm trying to get it back!  :roflmao: :clap:

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #73 on: Jan 07, 2012, 09:36 PM »
Getting it back is the important part.  Slabgill what is up with the afro guy you put in your posts.  That cracks me up.  Dont think I've seen anyone besides you use it. LOL

Offline blufloyd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #74 on: Jan 07, 2012, 10:26 PM »
Put my Tiger seat covers on today, not quite LSU but close enough for cheap...

'Bama Obama rama lama ding dong's if you can't get hoho's.

Game don't matter after 2 already...
I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent. ~Nick Lyons, Bright Rivers, 1977

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #75 on: Jan 07, 2012, 11:07 PM »
Put my Tiger seat covers on today, not quite LSU but close enough for cheap...

'Bama Obama rama lama ding dong's if you can't get hoho's.

Game don't matter after 2 already...
LSU fan for sure.  After reading that I am convinced that you could be one of LSU's players who got in trouble for smoking marijuana and being in the bar fight.  Sounds like you may have done both in the same night. ::) :roflmao:

Offline slabgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie!!!!
« Reply #76 on: Jan 08, 2012, 08:22 AM »
Getting it back is the important part.  Slabgill what is up with the afro guy you put in your posts.  That cracks me up.  Dont think I've seen anyone besides you use it. LOL
Goes with my pesonality..I love the afro dude. :tipup: :afro:

Offline Formula1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #77 on: Jan 08, 2012, 08:26 AM »
Tide should have won the first game...if they could only make a field goal!!!
Trade fishing season for Alabama win? no.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #78 on: Jan 08, 2012, 09:49 AM »
In this case...

...is more!!!  ;D

GO BLUE
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline swisscheez

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • there is no such thing as to many holes:)
« Reply #79 on: Jan 08, 2012, 01:58 PM »
If. Bama wins it should be a split title with LSU. How could Bama be a national title winner when they couldn't win there conference. Not a Bama hater just a BCS hater.Go Noles!
Feels so nice doing it through the ice

Offline Ice Sergeant

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I would have waited.......
« Reply #80 on: Jan 08, 2012, 01:59 PM »
If. Bama wins it should be a split title with LSU. How could Bama be a national title winner when they couldn't win there conference. Not a Bama hater just a BCS hater.Go Noles!
Would have to agree here.   BCS is pretty bogus

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
« Reply #81 on: Jan 08, 2012, 03:04 PM »
OK,OK,I cant take it anymore,couple of threads on that I have refreained from commenting on,but I cant take it anymore,so lets just say this ...................... ...............    GO I.U.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #82 on: Jan 08, 2012, 03:15 PM »
OK,OK,I cant take it anymore,couple of threads on that I have refreained from commenting on,but I cant take it anymore,so lets just say this ...................... ...............    GO I.U.

"THAT'S A GOOD ONE HOOSIER"!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: "STOP IT, YOU'RE KILLIN' ME"!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: "OK, OK...I GIVE UP...UNCLE, UNCLE"!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

;D
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline marmooskapaul

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #83 on: Jan 08, 2012, 04:44 PM »
Ha Ha You won't think thats so funny come March!!!
Paul

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #84 on: Jan 08, 2012, 04:56 PM »
Watching Pittsburgh lose is getting me pumped up for tomorrow night.  BAMA will win it and be crowned National Champions for the 14th time.  No split stuff.  Whats the point of a championship game if the winner isint the champion?

Offline swamp

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #85 on: Jan 08, 2012, 05:19 PM »
Watching Pittsburgh lose is getting me pumped up for tomorrow night.  BAMA will win it and be crowned National Champions for the 14th time.  No split stuff.  Whats the point of a championship game if the winner isint the champion?

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!

Offline swisscheez

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • there is no such thing as to many holes:)
« Reply #86 on: Jan 08, 2012, 05:42 PM »
Alabama won most of there titles just like notre dame in the 1800s. I see it like this if you can't win a six team conference you should even be in contention for a title. Bout time to pull this thread off to the football forum.
Feels so nice doing it through the ice

Offline Ice Sergeant

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I would have waited.......
« Reply #87 on: Jan 08, 2012, 06:24 PM »
Pretty crazy how earlier, even though mild temps and no ice...everyone was talking about modifying their equipment, and well...just talking about ice fishing.  Here lately I can get on here and read about everything! ;)

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #88 on: Jan 08, 2012, 07:17 PM »
You can only talk about there being no ice on an ice fishing board for so long before you have to change the subject.  Guys have been talking about having no ice for 6 weeks.  I couldnt stand hearing about no ice any longer.  I dont think Denver has a prayer at making it to the super bowl but I could care less as long as Pitt. doesnt go.  Now someone just has to beat New England and after they are out I would be happy with any of the remaining teams winning.

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #89 on: Jan 08, 2012, 08:11 PM »
Alabama won most of there titles just like notre dame in the 1800s. I see it like this if you can't win a six team conference you should even be in contention for a title. Bout time to pull this thread off to the football forum.

Neither ND or bama claim any titles before the 1920's.  Bama actually had 17 and claims 13 (should be 10) and ND has 21 and claims 11 legitimate titles.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.