Author Topic: pro tc or Jason Mitchell?  (Read 685 times)

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY"
pro tc or Jason Mitchell?
« on: Mar 14, 2013, 03:56 PM »
A friend of mine has two one man flip overs for sale. One is the Clam fish trap pro tc. the other is the Jason Mitchell full thermal. The pro is $260 and the Mitchell is $300. They are both in like new condition. Well I have never had a one man and not sure if these are one of the nicer ones out there and if they are worth the money he wants for them. Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks
  Matt

Offline tdobb

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: pro tc or Jason Mitchell?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2013, 06:47 AM »
If you sight fish most of the time go for the Pro TC. Or just get the JM Thermal and use a black towel on the ceiling. I have the Pro TC and love it. Kept me sweatshirt warm on a 10 degree sunny day without the heater. The Jason Mitchell has a few upgrades though that are worth the extra money. I couldn't find any Jason Mitchell's when I got my Pro TC so I went with what was available. Both great houses but for the few extra bucks the JM is the better deal. The fabric on the JM is a bit heavier which makes it much more stable in windy conditions, not flapping as much as the non thermal fabric.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.