Author Topic: Please welcome a new sponsor Knutsons Live Bait  (Read 5046 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Please welcome a new sponsor Knutsons Live Bait
« on: Feb 24, 2010, 06:03 AM »
Please welcome a new sponsor Knutsonlivebait.com
Knutsons's will be sponsoring the Iceshanty home page, MI board and the ice fishing baits board.

Knutson's carries a large selection of Live Bait, most of it year around, Live Bait such as Night Crawlers, Baby Crawlers, Green Crawlers, Jumbo Panfish Worms, Leeches, Wax Worms, Spikes, Mousee's, Euro Larva, Meal Grubs, Preserved Wigglers, Crickets, and Spawn. Much of this Live Bait can be used as Pet Food for Lizards, Spiders, Turtles, Blue Birds and many other pets and animals where these types of Baits are used for food.
We at Knutson's have been in the live bait business for close to 50 years here in Michigan, Jim Knutson came to Michigan from Minnesota in the early 60's to help expand the family bait business in Annandale, MN.  Jim was a early pioneer in the packaged bait business and was one of the first to use mail-order as a way of supplying stores with their live bait.  As the industry has changed over the years so has Knutson's.

We offer this site to those fishermen that are finding it more and more difficult to find the high quality Live Bait that was once in every Bait Shop that dotted the landscape around the Midwest.  We at Knutson's understand what the Fisherman is looking for in Live Bait these days as our Retail Bait Shop in Brooklyn, MI is in the heart of 50 lakes in a 15 mile radius.

By having this Bait Shop it allows us to always be on top of new Bait trends from the testing of Colored Wax Worms for Pike or Salmon. If you ever get the chance to fish the Irish Hills area be sure and stop in as we will help you find the best lakes for the type of fish you plan to target, and don't forget that we also carry a large selection of Minnows in our store.

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Please welcome a new sponsor Knutsons Live Bait
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2010, 08:15 AM »
I bought some spikes/euro larva from Knutson's after I ran out mid-season and am really impresssed with their quality. The spikes I got were so much bigger, plumper, and livlier than what I normally get from another place. I will definately make Knutson's my bait store of choice for future ice seasons. Thanks for sponsoring IceShanty.  :thumbsup:
Ken                                          

Offline Pork Rind

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2010, 06:27 PM »
Welcome to them.  They are 60 miles from me if you can't find anywhere else they will have it.  Great store to shop at.
Pork Rind

Clam Pro Staff, Vexilar Pro Staff, Lure Lipstick Pro Staff, Aqua-Vu Pro Staff

Offline iceman10

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:04 PM »
Awesome bait & jig selection a must stop for every ice fisherman!

Thanks Tom!!!!!

Offline P Meyette

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2010, 03:00 PM »
they carry a big selection  of ice gear  also better than alot of other stores

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tightlines and safe ice to you all!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2010, 10:05 PM »
Welcome aboard!
   Me and my son/fishing buddy AKA gfisher95 

Offline hrdwtr24

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2010, 01:03 PM »
Welcome!!.... :tipup:

Offline lil maggot

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • What better is there to do in the winter?
« Reply #7 on: Mar 01, 2010, 06:35 AM »
glad to have you
:icefish:  :icefish:   :icefish:  :icefish:   :icefish: :icefish:

Ice fishing line of fire ENGAGE!

Offline maddog117

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Mar 05, 2010, 06:44 PM »
Hi guys. My buddy, Mike swears that you guys have anything and everything you could possibly have for ice fishing. He gets your wax worms in bulk. And at a great price. You guys have added a lot since I moved to Lansing.

Offline muskie_huntre

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Mar 09, 2010, 12:17 PM »
I always start off the season with a quick stop into Brooklyn to pick up a tub of 250 waxies and 1000 spikes at Jim and Tom's shop before heading up to the NAIFC championship in December. Knutson's rocks not only for quality bait but for jig selection as well.  Great supports for local fishing and anglers, too.
MASON

Offline Fishurman63

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Mar 13, 2010, 09:56 AM »
Welcome to Knutson's!!!  I am also new to iceshanty and I am a lucky one as I only live 8 miles from Knutson's, they have a better selection of ice equipment than even Cabela's in Dundee especially when it comes to ice jigs!!  Knutson's Sporting Goods is 1 class act!!  Thanks to all at Knutson's for all you do for the Hunting/Fishing world!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.