Author Topic: ? palm rods  (Read 1340 times)

Offline perch md

• Team IceShanty Regular
? palm rods
« on: Jan 19, 2009, 06:26 PM »
are there any other makers of palm rods besides marmish and what are the best? Any suggestions will be helpfull right now I am using something similiar that i have created myself but am always fixing it, works great though

Offline Damn Yankee

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: ? palm rods
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2009, 06:39 PM »
Your Bobbers Down has a few other palm-rodshttp:       //www.yourbobbersdown.com/palmrods.html
Leave Some For Seed

Offline fiesty

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2009, 07:39 PM »
better off making your own...you know what you want, and what you need....we build all our own...
It's all about Karma.....

Offline perch md

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2009, 09:07 PM »
better off making your own...you know what you want, and what you need....we build all our own...

Have any pics or suggestions for spring bobbers for perch

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2009, 10:15 AM »
Try the spring from a dead lighter.  If you've never taken one apart, it pushes the flint into the wheel so it's under the wheel.  No worries about it exploding from popping the wheel off, don't worry.

Just stretch it out, twist it around the tip-top of the rod, then fold the end over itself so you have a nice sized loop to put your line through.  You can twist it around itself to hold the loop, or put a bead on to hold it. 

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."  Anonymous

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.