Author Topic: Deep Creek "Fun" Tourney Sunday 1/25  (Read 806 times)

Offline jig-jig THUMP

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IceFishinFool!
Deep Creek "Fun" Tourney Sunday 1/25
« on: Jan 20, 2015, 10:25 PM »
Hey All,
As ol' ace "OldSchool" has been posting, we are going to have a "Fun" Tourney to take place on Sunday Jan 25.  This is to be the day after the Kids Day Fun event.  We will meet at Little Sandy's Restaurant at 6:30 am (they're opening early that day just for us, nice people).  This is at the intersection of Rt 219 and Sand Flat Rd (about 1-3/4 miles south of Mc D's).

There and then is when we'll announce details of where we'll hit the ice to compete and other such details regarding the rules and categories of target fish.  There will be a $20 entry fee.  The entire entry fee collection is to be used to help hold next year's KIDS DAY.  There will not be any prize money for this tourney.  A trophy plaque is being sought to list the names of winners from year to year.  Quite prestigious to get your name on this plaque at Top Dragon Slayer of the Year.

Please PM me here so that I can inform Little Sandy's of our anticipated guest load for our morning there.  They serve a great breakfast and it's always fun to share the laughs with your fellow fishermen/women.  If we're lucky, we'll have Jamie Olsen there from Your Bobbers Down- who is a prime sponsor for the KIDS DAY.  Jamie has been known to have some of his inventory of Fiska jigs there and other related tackle and hats, etc.

Lookin' forward to another fine weekend in which great memories are made and smiles and laughs shared.  Hope to see you then.

jjT

Happiness is watching the blip rise to the bait on my Vex!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.