New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

rainbow1

(1/3) > >>

dadstacklebox:
Don't forget to sign up for TEAM N.H.  :tipup: Did you get lost???  ;)

Rainbow1:
Paul,
I did forget.  I'm still working my way through the site.  Where was the NH Team?
Thanks,
Jim

dadstacklebox:
All the guys on this page is home to NH. You are going to need a couple more post. Although I don't know all the guys there, Onehook is a great guy and will help you sign up for the turny. Dockdocter also will help you out.  Good luck and have a good time online.  ;) You can find me in maine general, but I'll be back.  paul

duck doctor:
Jim,

Like Dad said, there are a lot of great people here. All of us make a point to offer advice when ever someone has a question. Don't just hang here in NH either.  The guys in Maine are great also.  If you have a question, DO NOT hesitate to ask!

Tight Lines,

Ben

dadstacklebox:

--- Quote from: duck doctor on Dec 17, 2007, 04:40 PM ---Jim,

Like Dad said, there are a lot of great people here. All of us make a point to offer advice when ever someone has a question. Don't just hang here in NH either.  The guys in Maine are great also.  If you have a question, DO NOT hesitate to ask!

Tight Lines,

Ben

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ben, Jim is one of the best fisherman I have met. He is trying to sign up for the online turny we have here.
I see he is in good hands now. Later  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version