New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

where is salmonemia

<< < (2/10) > >>

SALMONEMIA:
I'm here Joe. Been busy. I also check in with CD he is hanging in there. Was gonna buy his smitty but they were too long ski wise. Still jigging for crappie and gonna troll for bows on Thanksgiving nothing better to do an weather looks good. Saw some ice in concord today.

HuntnFish603:
Nice! Squeezin that last juice out of open water season Wayne. I like it. If it wasn't hunting season, I'd be tempted to do the same

hjcrawfish:
Glad to hear Richard is around, great guy.

I think we are going to have an early freeze this year, water temp this morning is 41 degrees.

Roccus:

--- Quote from: hjcrawfish on Nov 24, 2021, 06:49 AM ---Glad to hear Richard is around, great guy.

I think we are going to have an early freeze this year, water temp this morning is 41 degrees.

--- End quote ---

good to see YOU around too... we need a windless stretch to help lock things up.

Roccus:

--- Quote from: SALMONEMIA on Nov 23, 2021, 07:50 PM ---I'm here Joe. Been busy. I also check in with CD he is hanging in there. Was gonna buy his smitty but they were too long ski wise. Still jigging for crappie and gonna troll for bows on Thanksgiving nothing better to do an weather looks good. Saw some ice in concord today.

--- End quote ---

glad to see that... everyone we know is busy because only a few are doing the work of many..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version